Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Making kick ass mage.. need to make good dmg

This is a discussion on Making kick ass mage.. need to make good dmg within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; something with less ap and less elemental hit more ? gratz guys .. right now i will chose elixir +6 ...
Page: 2

Banned

something with less ap and less elemental hit more ?
    gratz guys .. right now i will chose elixir +6 becoause is better than +7 XD becoause of less ap and elemental )

cizia gz now u are idiot in my eyes 8)[/b]
    You obviously didnt get the point.
    Read again idiot.

something with less ap and less elemental hit more ?
    gratz guys .. right now i will chose elixir +6 becoause is better than +7 XD becoause of less ap and elemental )

cizia gz now u are idiot in my eyes 8)[/b]
    HAHAHHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elysium +7 got 1 MORE AP than an elixir +8

yes it has less elemental, but it actually hits the same...

btw, who is an idiot now? h34r:

only read wrong "nonexceptional" but still 1 ap = no diffrence, and 1 ap cant hit more than 24 elemental ... and still u are idiot :lol:
    and yeah for priest rom> rol Cizia <3 rotfl XD he know all about mage when with 2 years of playing he got 64 lvl mage <3

RE5PECTmf

only read wrong "nonexceptional" but still 1 ap = no diffrence, and 1 ap cant hit more than 24 elemental ... and still u are idiot :lol:
    and yeah for priest rom> rol Cizia <3 rotfl XD he know all about mage when with 2 years of playing he got 64 lvl mage <3 [/b]
    Dude stop embarasing yourself pls , after u test it in pk , not in theory .. u will change ur thinking . Now about priest , ROM>ROL ??? Hardly, 1st, rol have more def , 2nd it gives more hp , 3rd it have LR which is more important than GR , why? Simple, because slowed priest can cure himself , and what can stunned priest do ? There is a thinker , but ofc u were doing that so far , we wouldn&#39;t be arguing about basic stuff like this one .

and yeah for priest rom> rol Cizia <3 rotfl XD he know all about mage when with 2 years of playing he got 64 lvl mage <3 [/b]
    haha yes I used to play a long time with my 64lvl mage, but I still was able to kill lvl 80 BP xDD Im not playing this mage for a long time...

And yes, this 1 AP makes the dmg. the same as 24 elemental... Elemental sux.. WoE +8 has such a high elemental... And HB +7 hits MUCH more than it.... Even at AOE...

If u read my whole post, u would know what I was talking about u retard... I never said ROM > ROL, but I said that ROM is good if u have LOW ammount of money h34r: h34r:

stop making urself more stupid than u r (if it&#39;s possible h34r: h34r: ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Stun= general AP, ele dmg, base int, lvl and few minor things. Always has been, prolly always will. So stop the tarded act if u all know nothing about the game. Learn first, talk later.

-_-

first time i heard 1 ap make BIG DIFFRENCE XD first time i heard 1 ap > 24 elemental.
    rol is allways better than rom rotfl.

and i have tested few staff.. and few build ^_^

and i want to see how you killing lvl 80 priest XD when i saw videos on ko4life where 80 lvl mage get malice and priest with judgement down hes hp to 5% lol XD (want you see to video like that ? santics movie ^^)

stop making urself more stupid than u r (if it&#39;s possible )[/b]
    me > you
    and you blowjobing all guys to be cool XD but you arent :/

someone promote this kid to forum mod, he is obviously the king of mage with his lvl 59 mage in xig.

Imhotep

someone promote this kid to forum mod, he is obviously the king of mage with his lvl 59 mage in xig.[/b]
    Either him or tHeUnBeAtAbLe

someone promote this kid to forum mod, he is obviously the king of mage with his lvl 59 mage in xig.[/b]
    yeah i had 59 mage .. but i played few mages 70 +

and you dont mys belive me, or agree with me .. its forum and we can talk about all.

and btw, you are next one who think 1 ap > 24 elemental ?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Either him or tHeUnBeAtAbLe[/b]
    Wasent he ur buttpal once? I could of sworn i saw u 2 drooling all over each other a while ago.

Imhotep

Wasent he ur buttpal once? I could of sworn i saw u 2 drooling all over each other a while ago.[/b]
    He&#39;s a friend of mine but he gets on my tits when he says he&#39;s such a good mage because he played RickRolled for like 2 days 0.0 lol

Banned

He&#39;s a friend of mine but he gets on my tits when he says he&#39;s such a good mage because he played RickRolled for like 2 days 0.0 lol[/b]
    You suck

yeah i had 59 mage .. but i played few mages 70 +

and you dont mys belive me, or agree with me .. its forum and we can talk about all.

and btw, you are next one who think 1 ap > 24 elemental ? [/b]
    Okay kid, you obviously don&#39;t understand english so just please stop being such a idiotic prick.

What they&#39;re trying to say is...

1 ap, 22 int, 24 lr>24 elemental.

Please stop posting for the love of whatever god you believe in because you&#39;re doing nothing but making yourself look like an idiot.

Wow lol, been awhile since I&#39;ve visited the mage section here and almost every topic this K4pr4L guy is just making a fool of himself. K4pr4L do yourself a favor a try to "help" elsewhere. You are arguing with alot of GG mages who have been playing lvl 80+ mages for quite some time here. Not a lvl 59 mage and a "couple 70+ mages here or there". BB

Oh and hi to everyone else :P

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast