Judgement Scroll

This is a discussion on Judgement Scroll within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I was told last night that this quest is impossible to complete, because of some item being currently unobtainable. Can ...
Page: 1

I was told last night that this quest is impossible to complete, because of some item being currently unobtainable. Can anyone either confirm this or is there anyone who has recently made one without issue (in new expansion ofc). Thanks ahead of time.

talking about the quest where you win 7 bdw and get a scroll? or the quest to make judgment.

I wasnt aware that there was 2 ways to make the judgement scroll. All I know is I was told you cant get one right now and I hope he is wrong lol. I am new to the expansion, I played a lvl 80 warrior and lvl 80 mage on ares, but my wife and I quit a couple months ago. It has been a long ass time since I needed to make any scrolls. I am making a BP on CW and this would suck if you couldnt get one.

Cheers

im not really sure which one works :P. sharer says the win 7 bdw one works..so i geuss im just going to wait till he wins 7 to get judgment.

tommyleonghk

win 7 bdws to get a judgement scroll...

but the scroll will not be needed anymore when u get 72 helis

thnx guys

and ghost, yeah I have played ko for a very long time and know all about helis, however we are still deciding if we may stay 69, thnx though

arruda76r

i dont understand how u get one... like u win 7 bdws and the quest becomes avaliable or u get one free or somethin??
    someone care to explain?

1. U get a quest
    2. If u win 7 times BDW u'll get a scroll

arruda76r

which quest and wat lvl u get it at and does it have to be the 60+ bdw?

denon33

When u get to lvl 62 goto the NPC for your class and activate the scroll quest. eg Judgement for priest, magic shield for rogue.

Then go to BDW. Each time you win you get an item called "Throwing Knife". Its different from the throwing knives you get from sundries. When you win 1 BDW you'll see what I mean. If you win a BDW at lvl 62 without the quest activated you dont get the throwing knife item ( I've made this mistake on 2 seperate characters lol ).

When you have 7 of the items, just go back to the NPC for your character and in return you get the scroll. Thats why in merchant on CW now you can buy judgement for 25m...which I think is plain stupid, but hey K2 know better,as usual.