Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Massive or Curse Refraction

This is a discussion on Massive or Curse Refraction within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok, currently I am, full heal (60 points in Heal) and rest on duff (58 on Holy) and 12 in ...
Page: 1

DeHealer

Ok, currently I am, full heal (60 points in Heal) and rest on duff (58 on Holy) and 12 in master of course, was wondering if its bettah to have Massive (60 in Holy) or re skill to have Curse refraction (60 heal, 57 holy 15 master)
    What does this skill do, does it really work?
    Any experienced posts will be apreciated

Banned

Massive > Cure refraction IMO .
    If u get duffed and since u r a priest, u can always cure, and cure refraction will only work against 1/4 of the KO characters, which is priests (duffers). Massive in the other hand will give you more advantages at debuffing warriors/rogues/priests for lowering their attack damage. Also very needed for boss hunting/restarts , etc.

Massive > Cure refraction IMO .
    If u get duffed and since u r a priest, u can always cure, and cure refraction will only work against 1/4 of the KO characters, which is priests (duffers). Massive in the other hand will give you more advantages at debuffing warriors/rogues/priests for lowering their attack damage. Also very needed for boss hunting/restarts , etc.[/b]
    actually curse refration works against many mage skills and legcut scream shock stun, its a good skill but the cooldown is super long so it kinda sucks. i would take massive

Banned

actually curse refration works against many mage skills and legcut scream shock stun, its a good skill but the cooldown is super long so it kinda sucks. i would take massive[/b]
    Is it a one time thing? Like if u get duffed/legcut/whatever it wears off? If it does then it sucks : (
    Anyway , massive all the way

Is it a one time thing? Like if u get duffed/legcut/whatever it wears off? If it does then it sucks : (
    Anyway , massive all the way [/b]
    no, for like 10 -15 seconds it can reflect all, then 3 minute cooldown or so

massive for sure.

The long-ass cooldown on curse refraction makes the skill pretty much useless.... you can refract duffs and shit for a few seconds, then boom wait like a couple of minutes before you can use it again. The skill itself is really good, but its not worth the 3 skill points when ya hafta wait such a long-ass time before you can use it again. Putting those skill points for massive is better.

Massive is a pretty good skill, since you dont have subside. Its useful when ya see a well known, powerful warrior (or rogue) comin in a party towards ya, and just throw a massive on the warrior and he'll hit like a noob :P.

NeronDomitius

massive will help u more than curse refraction!!

although, curse refraction is really good skill. helped me few times. but all in all. u will use massive way more than c.r.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

MASSIVE! You'll need it more, curse refraction is like a cure that takes 15 minutes to regen -_-

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

im also this build, i choose massive, it helps out nicely against those lvl 80 warriors that are on ur ass, if u only have 1, massive his ass and then hes fuked for a lil bit which is nice

Strike

Ok, currently I am, full heal (60 points in Heal) and rest on duff (58 on Holy) and 12 in master of course, was wondering if its bettah to have Massive (60 in Holy) or re skill to have Curse refraction (60 heal, 57 holy 15 master)
    What does this skill do, does it really work?
    Any experienced posts will be apreciated [/b]
    sry but i gotta point out that your math is off. you need 60 pts to holy for massive(which you get at lvl 75 anyway).

as much fun as it is to watch a duffer get hit+pwn by their own duffs massive>>>>curse refraction. gogo 77 and get both

DeHealer

Well yea I had that math cuz currently Im lvl 74 :P , thx for the advices guyz, and yea, will wait for lvl 77 to get both

rasta

i would go for massive.

i've been playing this game for more than 4 years and massive > curse refraction, go get 76+ and get both, but i've played solo as bp the most of the time, and i used subside + curse refraction + 2k heal. OFC paper BP not chitin, coz paper bp hits more, u can use subside and torment then u can get into the middle of the fight and kill some players, and if theres a powerfull party u can use curse refraction and u wont get duff or legcut, or ice, thats why i used this and i had rings like ROL and ROM+1, not ROCS, coz paper bp needs more AC and resistance's than chitin.

and i tried both builds, but i still prefer paper bp, for me a good paper bp can defeat all, even a lvl 80 warrior with just torment or with no duffs like i did.

i've been playing this game for more than 4 years and massive > curse refraction, go get 76+ and get both, but i've played solo as bp the most of the time, and i used subside + curse refraction + 2k heal. OFC paper BP not chitin, coz paper bp hits more, u can use subside and torment then u can get into the middle of the fight and kill some players, and if theres a powerfull party u can use curse refraction and u wont get duff or legcut, or ice, thats why i used this and i had rings like ROL and ROM+1, not ROCS, coz paper bp needs more AC and resistance's than chitin.

and i tried both builds, but i still prefer paper bp, for me a good paper bp can defeat all, even a lvl 80 warrior with just torment or with no duffs like i did.[/b]

what was ur stats, hp buils with STR armors or full str with HP armors?

Well yea I had that math cuz currently Im lvl 74 :P , thx for the advices guyz, and yea, will wait for lvl 77 to get both[/b]
    at 77 better for 70 duff 54 heal 12 master

and i tried both builds, but i still prefer paper bp, for me a good paper bp can defeat all, even a lvl 80 warrior with just torment or with no duffs like i did.[/b]
    lol yea maybe a lvl 80 warrior with chitin +7 and raptor+7 and quest uniques, paper bp would get rocked vs gg 80 warrior with no duffs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast