Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Massive or Curse Refraction

This is a discussion on Massive or Curse Refraction within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; lol yea maybe a lvl 80 warrior with chitin +7 and raptor+7 and quest uniques, paper bp would get rocked ...
Page: 2

Banned

lol yea maybe a lvl 80 warrior with chitin +7 and raptor+7 and quest uniques, paper bp would get rocked vs gg 80 warrior with no duffs[/b]
    Fluppy had nearly 3k+ ap, so i wouldnt doubt he owned lvl 80 warriors on vs.

Fluppy had nearly 3k+ ap, so i wouldnt doubt he owned lvl 80 warriors on vs.[/b]
    I doubt he ownd lvl 80 warriors without debuff...At least not if they had decent gear.

OnT: Massive > cr

i did it twice without duffs, warrior with shell and raptor >.<

i used just my helis combo + some slide

the others just torment and pwnd.. i had lvl 77 and nearly 3k ap, thats all what u need to beat a lvl 80 warrior, even if ur paper.

fluppy wat was ur ac vs that warrior?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

at 77 better for 70 duff 54 heal 12 master
    lol yea maybe a lvl 80 warrior with chitin +7 and raptor+7 and quest uniques, paper bp would get rocked vs gg 80 warrior with no duffs[/b]
    I&#39;ll give you a comparison in paper bp high lvl vs a lvl 80 warrior:

PlodeZ Level 77 BP, Paper Str set +9, Hell Breaker +8, WE+3, WE +2, ROC +1, ROL +1, IN +1, GB +1, about 1k defense, 2650 Defense, 3k mana, and I think about 7500 HP.

Ready2Die4Me Level 80 Warrior, Shell Set +9, Exceptional Iron Impact +9, W/E Accessories he had, rings and earings were +3, ib/in +2/3 Not 100% sure.

I used malice and 10k heal once in the vs, but he went down. I didn&#39;t wanna slide, but with my stats, I couldn&#39;t get him down the whole way w/o healing. I&#39;m not sure any other bps were able to beat him, unless they healed, used club defense, or slided. I know cooljacob defeated him, but I&#39;m pretty sure he used club defense talia. No offense to him, but he announced in clan chat and in moradon he was buying talias, and that he was making a pk movie, coincidence?

i didnt have those uber items like plodez coz i reached 76-77 on manes i just had plus 1, dunno whos plodez but paper bp pwnzz i dont like chitin, and ofc paper bp need good items

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i didnt have those uber items like plodez coz i reached 76-77 on manes i just had plus 1, dunno whos plodez but paper bp pwnzz i dont like chitin, and ofc paper bp need good items[/b]
    thing is though, if u like playing support also u need 2 be chitin 2 play partyhealer if ur 60 heal 60 duff, its 2 hard 2 be a paper partyhealer, i would rather play paper bp, but ppl need heals

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

i didnt have those uber items like plodez coz i reached 76-77 on manes i just had plus 1, dunno whos plodez but paper bp pwnzz i dont like chitin, and ofc paper bp need good items[/b]
    Whatever ur servers gear was, add another + to whatever + your accessories were, and that was the average on Edana. Excluding IN/IB/GB in most cases though. We played paper, fp, and chitin bp, and I gotta agree with you, paper is the ultimate form of bp, nothing else compares to it. Our gear made us hit and tank more like a warrior. Our gear on a warrior would&#39;ve raped, the 40% increase def skill for warriors + our gear would&#39;ve given us close to 1600 ac xD!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12