Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Max archer ap

This is a discussion on Max archer ap within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What gear should i get for the max AP possible? I'm lvl 77 on C-West. Basicly im wonder what uniques ...
Page: 1

zrocker0404

What gear should i get for the max AP possible? I'm lvl 77 on C-West. Basicly im wonder what uniques or if i should go +16dex/3hp accessories

I have"
    Shell+7(changing to chitin+8 when i get some more money)
    IB+8 for bow
    dex+14/2 and +10 earings
    Kek+2 and +9 dex rings
    Judi belt
    dex+9 pendant

I'm wonder what uniques will give me the max AP. I know ap isnt everything, i just need to know the best for AP so i can match uniques accordingly for a good balance of ap/ac/resist/wep def. thanks in advance

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

well wat do u want just max ap?

or max ap balanced with ac and hp?

highest ap possible involves fp+9

for belt i would get elf belt cuz it has good ac and good dex bonus

then elf ring more dex than rol and also cheaper

eaarings are good for now get higher dex earrings or howling rooster or silver earring

for pendant i would use priest pendant cuz of ac and extra stats

but if u want more ap u could get ammy of dex.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Max AP wll be :
    dual 16/3 Dex earrings
    dual Elf rings+1/2 or kek rings+3/4
    PP+2 or AoD+3 or Black Dragon Necklace+2/3
    Judi Belt+2/3 or Elf Belt+1/2

zrocker0404

well since cwest mages are pretty rare, resist doesnt matter i have a little bit and magic shield if i need. Ac would like to go up a bit, elf belt is too much for the ac. I could just make a judi belt+1 with 200hp to make up for it. My ac now isnt terrible i dont get hit too much by anyone. Only 2k ap tho i wanna get more around 2.5k

You should seriously consider using ROLs. All the good archers I've ever talked to laugh at 16/3 rings and kek rings.

I suggest you aim for:
    Shell+7 until you have money for chitin 8
    EE+8 for bow
    Howling roostersx2 +1
    ROLx2 +0
    Elf belt +1
    PP+1

Work on getting +0's of those uniques first then gradually replace with +1's. Although it won't maximize your AP, you'll be a tank but still hit hard.
    Also, get level 80.

dizz123

check my sig plx

zrocker0404

Yea thats what i like to see lol, but being C-west and no one is uber geared mostly, 2.5k AP would be good. I think ill get a rol and a legionaire band because the resists on it and ac on rol and get +1's later. I would like to get judi belt+2/3 eventually and BDN+2/3. I dont like pp cus all the other stuff for dex and ac are useless and it costs 2gbs which i could almost make a bdn+1 for that. WP dex is too low. AoD doesnt have any hp or ac or resists so i find it useless too.

Also why EE+8? not only would it cost a fortune, but i dont like how it looks too much either, i could start upping my IB+8(+5 rev) instead and save money or get a WF+7.

ArminVanBuuren

The reason for him to tell you to use the EE is the extra bonuses, however if u wanna get more damage, then use Helenid Xbow since it allows u to use the enchant weapon scrolls and has a good elemental damage, that would actually make up for your ap. About the rings and AC and stuff, if you are planning on being an Arrow Shower archer, you'll definitely need the extra AC, on the other hand if you are planning on playing the classic "hit and run" archer then you won't need the RoL's unless you are being hit by other archers...for mages (if any) get kekuri+2/+3 since they give nice resistances (remember magic shield has a cooldown of 30 secs and just lasts 15) and definitely, howling rooster as earrings if you don't have any more resistances than the base ones.

Almost forgot...back when I played Ares I saw a lot of guys using Horn Xbow +9/+10, the first one has like 122 ap and the +10 is 142 I think. Those would also allow u to use the enchant scrolls and have a nice damage after all, and would cost much less than any unique bow +8 (specially EE or HC), which would give you more options about jewelry and armor...as for armor, it was said FPs +9 are the way to go, well...it is!

zrocker0404

FP+9 would be nice lol but how much does it cost in cwest? and im an all around archer. In Bdw i always arrow shower and styx the priests but sometimes will just sit on hill and pick people off so im kinda inbetween, since my ac is too bad i think ill get 1 rol and get a kek+3/4 if i can and make the rol+1 eventually

xstep

well, i have archer atm 59, going to RLB, i have fp+8 set, +7 weapon deffance set , aod +3, judi belt +2, dual +16 earring, ee+8, dual elf rings +2, my total dex bonus is 210 with dex scroll on, and ap around 1800 without pathos gloves and weapon enchant, and i am doing pretty well, didnt find a good apponent for a long time, so i suggest u to make something like me ;-) , u will see that ap whore arecher is awsome :-P

well, i have archer atm 59, going to RLB, i have fp+8 set, +7 weapon deffance set , aod +3, judi belt +2, dual +16 earring, ee+8, dual elf rings +2, my total dex bonus is 210 with dex scroll on, and ap around 1800 without pathos gloves and weapon enchant, and i am doing pretty well, didnt find a good apponent for a long time, so i suggest u to make something like me ;-) , u will see that ap whore arecher is awsome :-P[/b]
    +1 - same build as i suggested
    You should seriously consider using ROLs. All the good archers I've ever talked to laugh at 16/3 rings and kek rings.[/b]
    the reson why any one wanna go as an Archer is to deal the most dmg to the apponent - theres no need for ROL unless you can offord a +2/3 without runing your other uniques m8 at +0 ROL is pointless if your an archer

zrocker0404

ok ty ^^ well i NEVER see elf rings in cwest. are they bugged or something?

if theres aint a Elf ring get a kek ring+3/4 i prefer +4 tho

IB+8/Helenid +8/EE +8
    Chitin Set +8 simply because fp +9 are alot
    kek rings +3 i've never seen +4
    +16/3 dex earrings
    jud belt +1/+2/+3
    and pp +1/+2/+3

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

dont forget horn crossbow +10 xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast