Support mage (light) cz

This is a discussion on Support mage (light) cz within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; yo guys i wanna go play support mage lvl 78 now and i have a 20 gb buget so can ...
Page: 1

Default Support mage (light) cz

yo guys i wanna go play support mage lvl 78 now and i have a 20 gb buget so can you guys help me out a bit? i am playing c-west so what items should i buy?

O_o Senior Member

Save the money and use it to make more money.. Atm focus on getting 80+

dont have any items now, just 1 part +7 krowaz and 1 part +6 im doint alot of farming whit my clan so i'll upgrade my items as soon as possible i've got dual rom for now

O_o Senior Member

So keep the money like I said and use it in order to get more

Aim for Gabs +7 krowaz +7/+6 Lich King's Pride +0/+1/+2 Iron Set (or IN + GB) and combination of rol and rom or just dual rol

and get Lycaon staff and that halloween can so u can use it with shield and use all your skills

And for skills, Getting Blink is a must, then you can put 15 master to get instant magic (coz you cant have 60 on ice) or even 20 and rest on ice

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    So keep the money like I said and use it in order to get more

Aim for Gabs +7 krowaz +7/+6 Lich King's Pride +0/+1/+2 Iron Set (or IN + GB) and combination of rol and rom or just dual rol

and get Lycaon staff and that halloween can so u can use it with shield and use all your skills

And for skills, Getting Blink is a must, then you can put 15 master to get instant magic (coz you cant have 60 on ice) or even 20 and rest on ice
    yea just an small correction, lycaon is the fire paper one, since he's goin krowaz he should get an chaotic+7 or elysium+7, as for the order i'd go for Krowaz+6 set > Gab's+6/+7 > IN/Ep+2 > IB/GB > Ring's and then earring's last since for now u could use old Secret Silver Earring's, theyre cheap and pretty good. Also as i see u dont have that much money so u could buy krowaz set for now and put ur points into hp ( 160 int 138 mp 51 str and rest into hp ) that way u could still tank and play support without a shield, would be better if u had the personal pole at +6/+7, 162 int incase u have the+7, wouldnt be as tanky as with the shield but would survive long enough if well played.

listen to zecca. best support mage iv seen in ko so far.
    MrDestiny makes a great point as well. just buy and sell till you have a higher budget. 20gb aint enough for a good support mage

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    yea just an small correction, lycaon is the fire paper one, since he's goin krowaz he should get an chaotic+7 or elysium+7, as for the order i'd go for Krowaz+6 set > Gab's+6/+7 > IN/Ep+2 > IB/GB > Ring's and then earring's last since for now u could use old Secret Silver Earring's, theyre cheap and pretty good. Also as i see u dont have that much money so u could buy krowaz set for now and put ur points into hp ( 160 int 138 mp 51 str and rest into hp ) that way u could still tank and play support without a shield, would be better if u had the personal pole at +6/+7, 162 int incase u have the+7, wouldnt be as tanky as with the shield but would survive long enough if well played.
    Ya im pretty sure I meant Elysium but was to tired to notice I wrote lycaon xD

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Save the money and use it to make more money.. Atm focus on getting 80+
    I agree, make some money from it first

If u got the msot epic set with mage, u will be 1-2 hit with full duff for rogues, try to get 80 first then u can focus on Gear.