Max Damage

This is a discussion on Max Damage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So if i wanted the max the damage on a mage what items would i use, I dont know much ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Max Damage

So if i wanted the max the damage on a mage what items would i use, I dont know much about mage thats why im asking. Dont worry about the budget

O_o Senior Member

DMG = flame.

And being paper will give you the highest DMG but you'll die fast..

And also it depends on which zone...

For CZ go with Krowaz no matter what, for RLB and Ardream go for cardboard build (linens) IMO, use scorching and frs (highest +) and accessories that will increase your HP (SSE, iron set) and HP cosper items

Also try to get DDs with 25 DD or those upgradeable ones for paper

If in CZ krowaz armor for sure as stated before
    For lower zones:
    IF you're playing on an old server (the ones that got the rare weapon defense armor) then for sure paper fire mage is the best and funniest build to play. and make sure you get the weapon defense paper armor set. or just a bunch of talias. Also the staff to use would be a Lycaon Staff+8 or higher. if you can't get one a Wood Staff+10 is good enough. you're gonna be hitting rogues that run on emes and elf accesories for 1k with thorns.
    IF you're playing the new servers then enough into INT to wear a Crimson DD helmet +7(at least) and rest into MP. you can mix between couple of complete(for RLB)/crimson/crystal (crystal always being upgraded at least 1 more level than rest)
    whereas items Flame Rings are the ones that give you the most. and Staff wise. Hell Blood +8 is awesome yuo can use in any zone. scorching staff+8 or higher is very good too. Elixir Staff is a nice staff but it would have to be at a higher upgrade level like at+9. For CZ i'd go for the Fulitol+8

i dunno if you can afford them bc they're very expensive items but those are GG ones.
    necklace go for an EP+3. if you can have IN+1 or higher then go for that. Belt i'd suggest you get a light belt of life+3 and also a glass belt+0. For earrings the SSE+3 is amazing. if it's too expensive get the lich king pride+3.
    the good thing about the SSE+3 is that it gives insane AC, insane HP and you can use in the 3 zones. If you play the lower zones then the Bronze Earring is an ok and much cheaper option than the SSE. then there is also the Cleric Earring which at +3 is not bad at all. but i'd choose in that order when it came for earrings.

Quote Originally Posted by com4700 View Post
    So if i wanted the max the damage on a mage what items would i use, I dont know much about mage thats why im asking. Dont worry about the budget

rings +3, full mp bulid (255) and staff with hight elemental and ap like fulitol/faun/molok +9 would be the best for pure dmg.

I saw a mage with elixir+9 and i think +3 rings hitting warriors like 900-1000

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by cserepesistvan View Post
    I saw a mage with elixir+9 and i think +3 rings hitting warriors like 900-1000
    This topic is old, the guy is banned. Post relevant stuff please -.-

Tbh your posts should be reduced to 0