Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

MD +9 vs Full uniques +1

This is a discussion on MD +9 vs Full uniques +1 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So, im wondering what I would gain most on, by buying/upgrading a md +9 or make full unique set +1(ROL's ...
Page: 1

aero

So, im wondering what I would gain most on, by buying/upgrading a md +9 or make full unique set +1(ROL's and HR's). My daggers atm are Shard +8 and Quest dagger +7 and my uniques are Dual HR +0/Dual ROL +0/Iron set +0.

So its 8ap vs 12dex + hp/ac, about how much ap difference is it?

My ap now is 2008 with no pathos gloves and only wolf, about how much would I have with md +9 and how much with x2 rol +1, x2 hr +1?

Opinions plax

sexyrexy

well i know when i put on a md9 instead of a shard 8 on a 79 rogue with the shard it was 2130 (wolf only) and then 2232
    so 112 ap difference

manbeast

go with the +1 unique set jonte

I would buy MD +9 first 'cos it's easier to farm those uniques and compoud them later on.
    MD +9 will boost your ap by 80-100 or little more.

And I see you are playing in Girakon so I doubt there is not that much better daggers than MD +9

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Uniques +1. No doubt.

Stats to everything, or stats to just AP...no brainer.

Uniques +1. No doubt.

Stats to everything, or stats to just AP...no brainer.[/b]
    He has already +0 uniqs so I don't see any good reason why not getting md +9

either you BUY (NOT upgrade) a md +9, or make ur accesories to +1.... dont upgrade :P

and uhh i'd go with accesories. NOt only do you gain more AP.. you also get more AC, HP, resists, and mana.........

aero

either you BUY (NOT upgrade) a md +9, or make ur accesories to +1.... dont upgrade :P
    and uhh i'd go with accesories. NOt only do you gain more AP.. you also get more AC, HP, resists, and mana.........[/b]
    I gain more ap with a md +9, and why not upgrade?;p

I gain more ap with a md +9, and why not upgrade?;p[/b]
    Too risky ^^
    But I have md +9 in Logos and it's lovely dagger.

I would go for the md+9 since you already got +0 uniques. And upgrading them at+1 would gain less stats i think. I would prefer the more ap than the 10 def and mayb 200 hp more

sirkill

i would also go for the md+9, you already have full uniques+0 and good ones at that so making them +1 wouldnt do to much and the extra ap from the md+9 imo would be better and your first choice then work on +1s

I gain more ap with a md +9, and why not upgrade?;p[/b]
    if he uses the money to buy +0's, its 100% chance they will go to +1, so its 100% chance he will gain better stats.

if he upgrades he might spend all the money on +8's and trinas, and they all blow, and if that happens then he basically threw away all those stats he coulda gotten if he bought the md +9, or the uniques to go +1.

edit: forgot you are the topic maker, so change "he" to "you".

Delicious

if he uses the money to buy +0's, its 100% chance they will go to +1, so its 100% chance he will gain better stats.

if he upgrades he might spend all the money on +8's and trinas, and they all blow, and if that happens then he basically threw away all those stats he coulda gotten if he bought the md +9, or the uniques to go +1.
    [/b]
    +1 thats what i said also it's not worth risking, not when you can gain so much with a 100% succsess making the uniques+1.
    gogo fix the uniques first plx we will rape with your shard+8 also <3

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

heres the thing, if u get an md +9, then gogo make quest daggar +8

aero

if he uses the money to buy +0&#39;s, its 100% chance they will go to +1, so its 100% chance he will gain better stats.

if he upgrades he might spend all the money on +8&#39;s and trinas, and they all blow, and if that happens then he basically threw away all those stats he coulda gotten if he bought the md +9, or the uniques to go +1.
    edit: forgot you are the topic maker, so change "he" to "you".[/b]
    Exactly, and there are no md +9&#39;s for sale so the only way by getting 1 is pretty much upgrading 1, but I think I would/will go rebirth way

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast