Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

bp paper g1 vs Full plate bp

This is a discussion on bp paper g1 vs Full plate bp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello , since we all know.. ares server is the oldest server in KO , and u all know many ...
Page: 1

Hello ,

since we all know.. ares server is the oldest server in KO , and u all know many many people has goddess uniques like +3's +2's and even some they have +4's , weapons 9's and shells 9's .. now..

since a BP paper lvl 77 can actually pk solo , or it will get rape if stays solo pk on a old server ares.. cuz most times now these days bps paper cannt pk solo cuz many many people are so well gear up and playing pk solo as bp paper will really have to be alert at all times.. unless has a support priest to help him get heal and cure i guess thats best way ..

now for a BP full plate can solo pk but 1 problem is that he wont be able to kill faster as bp paper.. but he can pk solo at most times in cz old server ares.

and finally bp paper vs full plate bp

which bp should be able to win on the vs.. the bp paper or the full plate bp.

specially im talking about this new lvl coming soon lvl 83 patch..

do you guys think that this new patch lvl 83, the bp paper will still be the top bp best for high damage or it will be better the Full Plate bp. ???

if yes let me know your coomments im a priest in old server ares.. and yes i see +9s weapons all times im happy with my hb8 at this moment.

iiason

none of above. go chitin.

AndyJH

It's down to how good a priest you are really. I don't think there's a use for paper BP now unless they push over 4000ap they die too quick

FP / Chit - HB8 - Then ROFS / IN (or WP3) / IB / LE all at highest + possible

Check 0bsene on Diez. Shell BP if I remember right stats something like 2.3ap 6khp and 1.3ac tanks like a mofo

EDIT : Why did I ever quit my priest I could have been like this, but warrior just as fun

It's down to how good a priest you are really. I don't think there's a use for paper BP now unless they push over 4000ap they die too quick

FP / Chit - HB8 - Then ROFS / IN (or WP3) / IB / LE all at highest + possible

Check 0bsene on Diez. Shell BP if I remember right stats something like 2.3ap 6khp and 1.3ac tanks like a mofo

EDIT : Why did I ever quit my priest I could have been like this, but warrior just as fun [/b]
    if you have full set of weap def armors you will be fine as paper.."obsene" has full +3's +9 weap+armors if not higher.. thats not really a reasonable build..if you like to tank alot and support more so than attack then gofp/chit...otherwise try get +9str paper set go hp build and get full range of defense gear + iron set if able.then lvl to 77+ so u can stat for subside+complete heal+hellis and u will be good to go.

AndyJH

if you have full set of weap def armors you will be fine as paper.."obsene" has full +3's +9 weap+armors if not higher.. thats not really a reasonable build..if you like to tank alot and support more so than attack then gofp/chit...otherwise try get +9str paper set go hp build and get full range of defense gear + iron set if able.then lvl to 77+ so u can stat for subside+complete heal+hellis and u will be good to go.[/b]
    Don't get me wrong with godly uniques and paper def armours BP are tough but not unkillable. The whole point is they should be killing quickly. Nordfr0nt (think it was) had 3300ap and when chased by lvl 80's was still being spammed a fair whack in the video. I just don't think it's a viable option espcially for Ares unless the uniques are +2 minimum and wep is +9. It's down to your playing style and down to your build.

I'd rather go in and tank shitloads / kill shitloads. Which an INT BP can do a paper priest can throw subside, whack on a chitin shield throw on all paper def armours it only helps to a degree, even with all that wep defence your still gonna get hurt a shitload. If not the mages will get you instead. As for 0bsene I don't think all items are +3 but there high +

EDIT - I just worked em out for being bored. WP3/LE2/WE3/ROC3/ROC3/IB? - Rich Whore >.<

I don&#39;t object to the build. Nordfr0nt does it and succeeds with top marks. I&#39;m just pointing out the bad parts

FP BP will be probably the best choice IMO. Since you said its are, then you will have all the rare weapon defences, which will make up for the AC compared to chitin build. With helis, it honestly doesnt really matter that much about your AP, even FP bp&#39;s will hit good damage when debuffed. Yeah.. you hafta be a debuffer or else it&#39;ll really be hard to get kills and stuff.

paper also has pretty bad MP so you&#39;ll hafta MP pot quite a lot which isnt that good in vs&#39;s or even normal pking

Banned

Ye i would pick fp just for +mp aswell, the +defense compensate for the -hp, and the attack is about the same with helis

my friend is lvl 77 support int.. he is waiting to be lvl 78 by this weekend.. and the good news his set up is:

2x roc +3
    iron neck +2
    iron belt +0
    2x pe+3
    hb +9

he is asking my friends and me which set up will be best for him .. cuz i say his hb +9 is not bad.. too much ap damage.. now i say to him try out full plate set +8/15 str.. since he already has his full plate 25dd helmet and some anti weapons defense in full plate .. i say to him all you need is your set full plate +8/15 str OR try to get some parts full plate +9/19 str.. now that will be insane :lol:

i wonder if he should go for full fabric +9/19 str but he will need to find bp 25dd fabric cap 64int, in order to resist from many rogues spikes and all.

now he is in ares server and close to lvl up for lvl 78 , and he just wants to be able to resisst alot of warriors lvl 80 with weapons +9s , too many warriors and rogues with weapons +9s and shells +9&#39;s he just dont want to get rape too fast and wants to be able to kill quite faster and have a good resist..

unless he goes for full set fabric +9/19 str and all he needs to find is bp 25dd cap 64int..

what do you guys think with his items that he has now.. and his hb 9 weapon , he is in ares server what he should do..

full plate bp or full fabric bp.. remember he is playing in old server ARESSS SERVER.. and you all know this is a real server where all people in cz has lots of +8&#39;s shells 8 and there is many people using +9&#39;s weapons and shells +9s ..

ares old server we talking about.. too many gear up people.

my friend is lvl 77 support int.. he is waiting to be lvl 78 by this weekend.. and the good news his set up is:

2x roc +3
    iron neck +2
    iron belt +0
    2x pe+3
    hb +9

he is asking my friends and me which set up will be best for him .. cuz i say his hb +9 is not bad.. too much ap damage.. now i say to him try out full plate set +8/15 str.. since he already has his full plate 25dd helmet and some anti weapons defense in full plate .. i say to him all you need is your set full plate +8/15 str OR try to get some parts full plate +9/19 str.. now that will be insane :lol:

i wonder if he should go for full fabric +9/19 str but he will need to find bp 25dd fabric cap 64int, in order to resist from many rogues spikes and all.

now he is in ares server and close to lvl up for lvl 78 , and he just wants to be able to resisst alot of warriors lvl 80 with weapons +9s , too many warriors and rogues with weapons +9s and shells +9&#39;s he just dont want to get rape too fast and wants to be able to kill quite faster and have a good resist..

unless he goes for full set fabric +9/19 str and all he needs to find is bp 25dd cap 64int..

what do you guys think with his items that he has now.. and his hb 9 weapon , he is in ares server what he should do..

full plate bp or full fabric bp.. remember he is playing in old server ARESSS SERVER.. and you all know this is a real server where all people in cz has lots of +8&#39;s shells 8 and there is many people using +9&#39;s weapons and shells +9s ..

ares old server we talking about.. too many gear up people.[/b]
    with thos items DEFINATELY go for fp build......... his resistances are super shitty from the list of items you named, only FR from roc... if he goes FP build, he&#39;ll gain quite a bit of resistances and MP. Since u said "and he just wants to be able to resisst alot of warriors lvl 80 with weapons +9s , too many warriors and rogues with weapons +9s and shells +9&#39;s he just dont want to get rape too fast and wants to be able to kill quite faster and have a good resist.. " then go FP... more AC, more mana, more resists = better tanker. Ares server... is the WORST imo... to go paper bp :/ even with weapon defences you&#39;ll get hit a lot :s

and tell him trade PE +3 for lilime +2/3 or WE +3 resists

tommyleonghk

either stay Paper BP or go Chitin BP

Full Plate BP is just a waste of time

lJudgementDayl

Tell your friendd to get chitin bp because he already has a good wep he needs to work on his resis and ac, chitin will give the ac and the INT he gets from going chitin gives hims some good resistances. If he does go chitin tell him he needs better uniques with resis

either stay Paper BP or go Chitin BP

Full Plate BP is just a waste of time[/b]

yeah.. but man.. you gotta see and experience how this people in ARES server they are bro.. is nothing compare like carnac west or east :lol:...

this is a very oldie server ares.. alot of people has +9s, shells 9s, jewels +2 +3. many warriors are pretty good gear up and aint easy to paper bps now thesedays here in ares server.. . i see nortfront is bp paper.. nice not bad.. but he cannt pk solo, he is all times in his parties with more than just 1 support heal priest , some parties he is like with 3 priest support heal duffers, constantly heal him alot and cure too.. but yes i cannt see nortfront pk solo.. . sometimes i see that when he is solo pk he cannt do much, subside +cs+heal + town fast.. cannt take 4warriors 80 with weapons 9.. by himself.. unless he has a good priest support to heal him get heal faster. ..

yeah is not easy for paper bp at ares server.. you gotta be very gear up for that.. thats why i think full plate bp or chitin bp should be good.. .. im not sure .. but we will see whats up .. :lol: ..

priestdro chitin bp.. he does good in his pk video but he dont get chase alot by warriors 80 and assasins 80s.. speacially that noone of them had any weapons +9s or shells 9s.. like ares server many does.. .

my friend he is thinking to play full fabric +9/19 str bp.. but i say to him go chitin bp.. is nice set up too..

tommyleonghk

Well...for ares server i believe you would very much need AC coz of +9 armors, +9 weaps and uniques +2/+3. so, therefore Chitin BP > Paper BP....

no one can tank 4 x level 80 warriors with +9 weapons ....ROFL you will die like a paper bp eventho u&#39;re chitin (no disrespect to paper bps)

and again...very much depends on your uniques.... if u have +2/+3 uniques / hellbreaker+8 / paper set+9 ....sure ..stay paper... when u see 3 or 4 level 80 warriors...just subside / torment / helis and slide slide slide....

but id still prefer chitin over paper.... when i was chitin bp...i could take on 3 to 4 players without any problem....when i was paper...i spent more time on healing myself instead of throwing duffs and helis....

Well...for ares server i believe you would very much need AC coz of +9 armors, +9 weaps and uniques +2/+3. so, therefore Chitin BP > Paper BP....

no one can tank 4 x level 80 warriors with +9 weapons ....ROFL you will die like a paper bp eventho u&#39;re chitin (no disrespect to paper bps)

and again...very much depends on your uniques.... if u have +2/+3 uniques / hellbreaker+8 / paper set+9 ....sure ..stay paper... when u see 3 or 4 level 80 warriors...just subside / torment / helis and slide slide slide....

but id still prefer chitin over paper.... when i was chitin bp...i could take on 3 to 4 players without any problem....when i was paper...i spent more time on healing myself instead of throwing duffs and helis....[/b]
    4x lvl 80 warrios = subside sheild 1h weapon + full heals? with his list of uniques I dont see him dieing very easily even if the warriors got +9 s > < on topic if you have those items id go chitin+8/9 for sure

tommyleonghk

4x lvl 80 warrios = subside sheild 1h weapon + full heals? with his list of uniques I dont see him dieing very easily even if the warriors got +9 s > < on topic if you have those items id go chitin+8/9 for sure[/b]
    warriors most likely dont or wont solo pk....

and with 4 warriors...im sure there would be 1 priest around... and even if u try killing the priest 1st....you would have 4 level 80 warrios with +9 armors / +9 weapons and +2/+3 uniques up your ass... so...yeah....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast