MH Archers

This is a discussion on MH Archers within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; It seems people completely discredit minor heal when they are archers. Most of course use it when not attacking, hybrid ...
Page: 1

It seems people completely discredit minor heal when they are archers. Most of course use it when not attacking, hybrid with hp pots, for a quick heal up, but i've found it can be a great tool whilst attacking when your a high level. In between your spam arrows you pause for 1/2 -> 1 second and spam minor on your keyboard and on right click and then resume attacking. I have F8 dedicated to when i need to do this. I put on: Arrow shower, Dark pursuer, Ice Arrow, 1HP Pot, 3MH, 1Soul Pot, and have minor on right click. In that 1/2 -> 1 second pause i can get in about 7-9minors + my HP Pot, meaning about 1200 heal in that space of about a second. I don't use this all the time but it is perfect when your HP is about half way and so is your opponents. Of course this is crap if your don't have good mana/hp and not good for ardream characters imo.

Anyone else use this?

well i know my friend (ardream archer) used to use this when running away and shit :P It was pretty nice, he would be able to get out of a bad situation really quickly :P

Im pretty sure most archers use minor heal when fleeing or what not, u probably just dont see it :P

well i know my friend (ardream archer) used to use this when running away and shit :P It was pretty nice, he would be able to get out of a bad situation really quickly :P

Im pretty sure most archers use minor heal when fleeing or what not, u probably just dont see it :P[/b]
    Lol ofc they do, i mentioned that dude. But i mean whilst attacking slipping some in.

7t7t7t

i did with my paper full dex dcz archer.
    Ofcourse with low mana it's all more difficult.

Try to check on youtube. search for 7T7T7T pk movie 2nd part (if i remember well)

U can find some training against mobs of that double heal and a use in pk too.
    yeah attack+double heal.I hope u'll like it.

SillyHo

I learned to do this long ago while attacking trons. Problem with waiting at all in PK is our attack speed is already sluggish. If you have someone at half health better to finish him before someone else comes by and does it. I was able to slip 1-2 minors in between shower with right click only, but the delay will ruin you in the end.

reason i believe archer cannot minor while using skills is he would be too godly powerful... this is a class that can attack from far and interrupt priests very easily... its most paper class in game meaning if u give all points to dex u can have highest ap and there is very few arrow defense gears.. and most people will tell u arrow defense is bugged anyways :P

if u could stand and tank like as assas while minoring why would archer even need to use any range attacks they would just kamikaze into people and arrow shower and minor like crazy and everyone would die to archers it would be boring as hell imagine 4 man archer party.. 1 man styx 3 man runinto u and shower u from 1 step away while minoring :P it would suck lol

reason i believe archer cannot minor while using skills is he would be too godly powerful... this is a class that can attack from far and interrupt priests very easily... its most paper class in game meaning if u give all points to dex u can have highest ap and there is very few arrow defense gears.. and most people will tell u arrow defense is bugged anyways :P
    if u could stand and tank like as assas while minoring why would archer even need to use any range attacks they would just kamikaze into people and arrow shower and minor like crazy and everyone would die to archers it would be boring as hell imagine 4 man archer party.. 1 man styx 3 man runinto u and shower u from 1 step away while minoring :P it would suck lol[/b]
    but archer never get a top teired weapon, seige bow and totemic bow was never implemented into this game. on top of that, archer waste a lot more mana than assassins, so I still dont get why minor heal was disabled for archer.

s combo >> arrow shower, and the damage flexuates too much.

without a debuffer, a warrior can sit and regen archer's damage. zzzz

lil_mageskillz

or mybe archers r ment to help the party and not tank 4 people. that why they never made mh work

reason i believe archer cannot minor while using skills[/b]
    Technically, a sin can't either. You can only minor because you are using r or w/e to cancel the skills' animation. If you didn't, you would not be able to minor. Try it, use a skill and don't cancel it, you will not be able to minor. So I guess an archer using Blow Arrow and combing it would be able to minor -combo.

Technically, a sin can't either. You can only minor because you are using r or w/e to cancel the skills' animation. If you didn't, you would not be able to minor. Try it, use a skill and don't cancel it, you will not be able to minor. So I guess an archer using Blow Arrow and combing it would be able to minor -combo. [/b]
    Blow arrow still does dmg after animation, so no combo me thinks.

I use minor on all of my skill bars, I have 5 that I use regularly although pots and LF are in the same place on all bars. Well timed MH is crucial to playing as an archer and as support (as well as cure). Anyone who plays archer at high level is not, imho, playing correctly or optimally w/o it.