Minimum DCZ gear C-West

This is a discussion on Minimum DCZ gear C-West within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; As the title says, whats the minimum gear you need in DCZ on C-West to survive? Or at least have ...
Page: 1

Default Minimum DCZ gear C-West

As the title says, whats the minimum gear you need in DCZ on C-West to survive? Or at least have fun lol.

+8's and some old's?

or like all the other servers

+9/+3's?

i think that +8's and old jewelery would be enough, but u need to get urself glass or iron belt, pathos gloves, dragon wings and valkirie armor becouse the bonuses you get from them are awesome and reasonably cheap, while ib/gb is a must to survive all babashoped wars and sins.

gl

I would think SOS+1 would be better then IB no? Wouldn't it be better just to get that instead? Ya and I always try to get myself the cospre items when i can.

Finding decent people/clan to pk with is what makes it fun. On your own, regardless of gear, you won't have fun or make any kills - nobody rolls in less than a 6 man scrolled party right now, it's dull as fuck. Honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    Finding decent people/clan to pk with is what makes it fun. On your own, regardless of gear, you won't have fun or make any kills - nobody rolls in less than a 6 man scrolled party right now, it's dull as fuck. Honestly.

Totally agree!! +1

Minimum is always naked ^^ Just kiding. Don't want flame :P

I dont know situation at CW, but I think, you can play there with +7/old dcz like average player. If you will have friends who will play with you, it wasn't problem. if you want play solo, you need better items ofc.