Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is personal any good for lightning mage?

This is a discussion on Is personal any good for lightning mage? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So basically as topic title says I have two questions. Is personal staff +7 and a mage stated for 100 ...
Page: 1

So basically as topic title says I have two questions.

Is personal staff +7 and a mage stated for 100 int 255 mp rest hp any good for lightning mage? Will it stun a lot and what is the dmg comparison with respect to other staffs such as elsyium +7 or +8.

Also, was wondering how much mp really does help staff dmg. Like if I were to do the 100 int 255 mp rest hp build, or do a 160 int 230 mp or so build, would there be a SIGNIFICANT difference in dmg? How much would it be around like 50-100? All input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

for a better stun rate use LE +7 instead of staff of player +7, but if you want to hit more with light staff then use elysium +7

basically what I find the staff of player usefull for if lets say you are like 60fire/60ice, due to the elemental, the damage is quite significant on spells

100int help stun? NO.. ur int helps u stun more.. and in pk MP only counts up to 220.. after that it does nothing.. also the + does nothing.. so mp armours jewels is a waste.. and no it wouldnt be a great diff.. 138 mp i blade 300 - 320 as dcz.. 146 int and can still stun 80% of ppl

Imhotep

ur int helps u stun more..
    [/b]

Huh ? That's not true, go restat 255 INT by your logic you should stun everybody.

and in pk MP only counts up to 220[/b]

Again, huh ? Since when ?

Banned

Im telling you Dan, all the aussies are weird...

iiason

Im telling you Dan, all the aussies are weird...[/b]
    all the peruvians are gay. >.< <3

Huh ? That&#39;s not true, go restat 255 INT by your logic you should stun everybody.
    Again, huh ? Since when ?[/b]
    i have always been told that.. just liek the + mp doesnt help in pk.. it was in a mage guide somewhere.. an then so what does help ur stun? ur lightning damage? coz i stun alot more with elysium 7 then lightning erenion +7

The higher the INT...the more the stun success rate AND how long the stun lasts. HIGH INT also affects how long the slowing lasts when you use ice spells. A full INT mage of 255 + 137 (int armor + int accessories) would stun so much...time would most likely stand still.

I&#39;ve tested INT accessories in the arena. Basically the KO developers were right when I talked to them...the more INT you have period...the more your stun success rate and lasting effect of stun/ice. I have a potential to go 255+103 INT...the far less INT I tested had a much greater effect for slowing/stunning. Base INT AND BONUS is calculated for stun/ice rates.

Banned

Do u have idea how OLD that guide is? Rofl.

iiason

The higher the INT...the more the stun success rate AND how long the stun lasts. HIGH INT also affects how long the slowing lasts when you use ice spells. A full INT mage of 255 + 137 (int armor + int accessories) would stun so much...time would most likely stand still.

I&#39;ve tested INT accessories in the arena. Basically the KO developers were right when I talked to them...the more INT you have period...the more your stun success rate and lasting effect of stun/ice. I have a potential to go 255+103 INT...the far less INT I tested had a much greater effect for slowing/stunning. Base INT AND BONUS is calculated for stun/ice rates.

dude, dat guide is like 4yrs old. i know him since myko. dat closed down like over a year ago dude.

he made dat guide well b4 dat. a lots has changed since then. plus MYKO and USKO = totally different.

i know how OLD it is.. i havnt seen many guides since then.. i know in KE it was still in effect.. never knew it stopped but

INT never aided for stun rate, people just assumed it did.

back to topic

1: Personal Staff +7 is decent, but I would recommand using Eslant Dungeon&#39;s staff because you need the extra HP / DD defense to reduce damage from assassins.

2: Personal Staff +7 vs Elysium +7. Elysium will have higher stun rate, and your staff damage will increase by roughly 50-70 damage on average.

3: 20 MP stats point will affect upto 20-30 staff damage on average AT the most. Other skills and PVE will probably be affected upto 100 (plus and minus). I suggest invest some skill points into INT and use a better staff, and risk that personal staff to +8.

4: If you really want to improve your damage as a mage, you need bifrost rings and higher AP staff.

Damn disturbedmayhem, you talk some bullshit.

Brun

Damn disturbedmayhem, you talk some bullshit.[/b]
    flame starter =)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I&#39;ve tested INT accessories in the arena.[/b]
    u DO realize that arena works differently from cz, right? just cuz something works in arena for stunning doesnt mean it will in cz...its been fucked and unfixed since the first version of KO lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast