Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MINO vs WE

This is a discussion on MINO vs WE within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I dont knw what i should get for my cz warr in c-west not sure if i will go dcz ...
Page: 1

Default MINO vs WE

I dont knw what i should get for my cz warr in c-west
    not sure if i will go dcz because if i am i dont wanna waste more money on buying another WE

Are minos alot better than WE though?

Lose 22def to gain 6 str using a Mino+3 over WE+3, since when has that ever been considered "much better"?

ok thnx!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Lose 22def to gain 6 str using a Mino+3 over WE+3, since when has that ever been considered "much better"?
    for dual?

take calculator again bro its 38 deff for dual (difference is 15 deff + if you have got 55 skill points in deff as war its 38 deff for duals)

with weapon with like 195 attack its 45 attack(in char- wolfed difference) vs 38 deff(in char)

WE+3 21ac/12str/160hp/20 resist all vs Mino+3 9ac/15str/160hp/20 resist all. so 42 total def dual WE+3 - 12def on dual Mino+3 = Dual WE+3 has +30def over Mino+3's.

(For some reason I thought WE+3 has 20def like Opal Ear+3, but it has 21ac. Also I thought Mino+3 had 9ac, but it really only had 6ac at +3....which is pathetically low. )

Even if he's buying dual +2's. Still even then the dual WE+2's have 30def vs Dual Mino's +6 str. Which is the same disadvantage for the Mino. The skill Gain or giving Str from a Priest during a buff is +15 str, and you see how minor of an effect it has on overall AP. So losing 30def if a much bigger difference, specially since like Brutal pointed out when you have stats in def it boosts the Warriors overall AC, specially if you are getting raped and toss on a shield to get away.

ok thnxs for the nice tips

mino is better

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lujek View Post
    mino is better
    Thank you.

well i got a opal on the other ear so?

hlynur

you are a warrior , your sole purpose is what? killing, so the calculation is simple, mino will always be higher , more ap... def do the other stuuf like rings roc / hv , in , good belt and krowa for sure , so mino , simple

theres fuck all diff between these 2 earings but if u want that tiny bit more go ME but if u want the ac go WE

Default hi

WE is better for me cuz of the Def. its really important for a warrior

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

higher is the lvl of the warrior, less important will be the defence. simple as that.
    A lvl 80+ warrior should always go after str earrings or in general jewels that pumps ap. At higher lvl the ap bonus gained with 1 single str is higher than at lower lvl; moreover with an average hp or 10k hp+, krowaz set and all the passive skills without counting the def boost once u wear a shield, give u more than enough defence.What u want is doing more dmg as possibile 4 killing your enemy as fast as possible.

For a lower lvl warrior, that ac difference will count deffo more imo.Especially cuz your attacking skills does not do such a great dmg. IT's somthing like..murky spear vs lugias....u will barely feel that str bonus on murky.

I would take the wes just for the fact that u can use then in dcz chars and to be honest we and mino are about the same .

ofc mino & pe... Best build

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast