Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Minor Combo/Skillbar

This is a discussion on Minor Combo/Skillbar within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well, lately I've been reading alot of topics on combos and skillbar setup. Most of them say the same thing. ...
Page: 1

Default Minor Combo/Skillbar

Well, lately I've been reading alot of topics on combos and skillbar setup. Most of them say the same thing. Make a skillbar work with it and spam minor. I've probably been working with my current Skillbar for about 1 month now and I fail skill alot/I go to wrong page/Press wrong/Skill bar/Run out of Mana for a few seconds(Pot late). I just want to know If my skillbar should be changed like the from 1 page to another or switch around skills. Also as for Minoring is it better to use Right-Click or Keyboard, and why? I don't have enough skill to do them both yet :P And sometimes when I HP Pot/AC it messes up my combo. I've probably used like 20k Prem Pots in this month practicing. Here is the skill bar I use:

(NOTE: I Have LF/HP/MP/Minor in the same place one very page.)

Page 1:
    Spike
    Thrust
    Pierce
    Cut
    LF
    HP Pot
    MP Pot
    Minor

Page 2:
    Shock
    Jab
    Stab 2
    Stab
    LF
    HP Pot
    MP Pot
    Minor

Page 3:
    Wolf
    Safety
    Evade
    Anger Explosion
    LF
    HP Pot
    MP Pot
    Minor

Page 4:
    Lupine Eye's
    Cure Curse
    Stealth
    Swift
    LF
    HP Pot
    MP Pot
    Minor

Page 5:
    Vampiric Touch
    Blood Drain
    Illusion
    Hide
    LF
    HP Pot
    MP Pot
    Minor

Thanks in Advance

O_o Senior Member

Skillbar doesn't really matter... You can set it how you want, all you got to do is get use to it and be aware to your mp and ac skills when you use (and also learn where your keyboard's keys are so you won't press other keys )

Well, I have been practicing for a month now, but my fingers slip here and there :P

Destiny Read your PM

O_o Senior Member

There is no PM

And right click minor sux unless you got pedal

And you can change the place of your pots, make the mp pot near the minor coz sometimes you press wrong number and it'll be better if it'll mp pot

Alright and I just resent the PM...

Nice Minor Joke

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    And right click minor sux unless you got pedal
    Some of the best minor comboers in this game use right click, so you should probably look up your facts. Right click minor is so much more useful and doesn't totally disable you when you need to move around or do something quickly with the mouse. But in the end, it's up to each player to decide what works for them, to right click minor or have both hands on the keyboard... I personally right clicked, felt disabled if I had both my hands on the keyboard.

@Streakkiller: You've been doing this for 1 month? People spend YEARS practising and still don't always get it right, so don't give up ^^ You'll get the hang of it eventually, it takes a lot of practising and a few billion wasted MP pots while training and you'll get a good combo... The perfect combo doesn't exist, you can get close but no1 can ever get the perfect rogue combo, it's simply impossible.

As for your skillbar, trust me when I say that it truly is what YOU feel is best for you that is the best sort of skillbar. Mine was totally fucked up aswell, anyone that saw it always went "wtf?", but man did it work for me ^^. I felt comfortable with MY skillbar, that was all that mattered.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    As for your skillbar, trust me when I say that it truly is what YOU feel is best for you that is the best sort of skillbar. Mine was totally fucked up aswell, anyone that saw it always went "wtf?", but man did it work for me ^^. I felt comfortable with MY skillbar, that was all that mattered.
    you gotta listen him , he's telling the truth ! , ya his skill bar sucks D:

OT: ya personally i do better with right click , but its not that easy in order to OUTBURN your mana correctly with right click you've to warm up ur hand first , if your hands are cold im afraid u wont be able to outburn it correctly , the rest is just a matter of trick and skills.

about skill bars : you can use the ELU's 12/13 hits combo , shape it with your own style but keep the order , then just practice and you'll get better.

@sonvicky
    Ok, I know by now that It'll take me even more time to combo close to perfect. But will never reach perfect.
    I would rather play a 80+ Mage/Warrior but Rogue is a class that interestes me. Today in ardream I managed to defeat a guy with +11 Reb Shard/+8 CHD and other GG Items. I guess he didnt have skill or I managed to defeat him because I kept potting his Spike. I have like +7's and olds :P I just want to be able to finish the animation of my skills faster and have my skills fail less so that I can get those kills that I miss by a bit....

@ PendexO
    Yeah, Im sticking to my skillbar now. But the problem I have as a Ardream Assassin is that I only have around 1600 MP and I don't know how I can get my Mana Higher. I think I have to change my build and balance it out. I have like Full AP Accesories now. Old Elf Accesories and Old PP, and a Old Skeleton Belt for that DD when needed. What should I change to balance out my Build and have good AP/AC/HP/MP.

These are my Stats(Rounded):
    AP: 900
    AC: 525
    HP: 1100
    MP: 1600

EDIT: TBH I don't know what these 12/13 Hit Combo's are. I just repeat my skills in there order

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Streakkiller View Post
    @sonvicky
    Ok, I know by now that It'll take me even more time to combo close to perfect. But will never reach perfect.
    I would rather play a 80+ Mage/Warrior but Rogue is a class that interestes me. Today in ardream I managed to defeat a guy with +11 Reb Shard/+8 CHD and other GG Items. I guess he didnt have skill or I managed to defeat him because I kept potting his Spike. I have like +7's and olds :P I just want to be able to finish the animation of my skills faster and have my skills fail less so that I can get those kills that I miss by a bit....

@ PendexO
    Yeah, Im sticking to my skillbar now. But the problem I have as a Ardream Assassin is that I only have around 1600 MP and I don't know how I can get my Mana Higher. I think I have to change my build and balance it out. I have like Full AP Accesories now. Old Elf Accesories and Old PP, and a Old Skeleton Belt for that DD when needed. What should I change to balance out my Build and have good AP/AC/HP/MP.

EDIT: TBH I don't know what these 12/13 Hit Combo's are. I just repeat my skills in there order
    12 hit combo is normal, 13 is better, 14 is godly basically its how good you can time your skills

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    12 hit combo is normal, 13 is better, 14 is godly basically its how good you can time your skills
    14 is possible ? I don't think so lol

O_o Senior Member

@sonvicky

@ PendexO

You need dual Rols, WP, and better daggers, thats all

Alright and I just upgraded to Cleavers +8 lolz

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

@sonvicky
    Rogue is the most fun and versatile class of them all, and when mastered... The god class.

The guy you defeated must of really sucked, which is good for you! Makes it more interesting when you're able to kill obvious babas with basic gear and see them get so pissed at you for it xD

The rest is practically training, there's no magic or anything behind it. You'll notice eventually the tricks that work the best for you and therefor be able to combo faster, miss less skills and in the end... Kick all their asses!

PS. I forgot to explain, what these people mean with 12/13 hit comboes is the amount of skills you can use/pull off before spike is fully loaded and ready to be used again.

@PendexO: GTFO! xD

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    14 is possible ? I don't think so lol
    without minnor cooldown its possible, with minnor cooldown i barely do 13 . mostly aiming for 12 so i can balance out my combo with the minnor healing.(not making mistakes)

@TED

(no homo)

So 14 is only possible without the Minor :O ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast