Minor Heal Combo

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Combo within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; New to playing a Rogue. Is the minor heal combo basically just spamming the skill?...
Page: 1

Default Minor Heal Combo

New to playing a Rogue. Is the minor heal combo basically just spamming the skill?

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Basically, one hand controlls the combo of your attack skills while the 2nd hand you use to minor + pot, keeping both working constantly.

You can adjust that a bit ofcourse, combo + pot with 1 hand and just keep 1 hand spamming minor only, but that's basically it.

PS. Obviously, both attacking and minor + poting should be constant, there shouldn't be a small window in which you're waiting for a skill to finish reloading.

Don't listen to Vicky I beat him 12 times in vs, he is trying to make you a noob at sin!

lol well what's your advice then in terms of minor healing?

spam dat thing

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Don't listen to Vicky I beat him 12 times in vs, he is trying to make you a noob at sin!
    You know I'd beat you now with a FPS of 50-60 and a FUNCTIONAL mouse :P

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFist View Post
    lol well what's your advice then in terms of minor healing?
    Well that's really up to you... I prefer right click minor, while most people put it on their skillbar at the same location with the pots, and keep one hand working the minor + pots.

I'd suggest you check what you feel is best for you.

Thanks all

or buy a pedal like all the baba sins do hahaha

What's a pedal?

A pedal is a device that minors + pots for you, but it's not only illegal, it also makes you look like the most stupid fuck on the face of the earth. I do not recommend it, trust me...

Nah, I don't use any cheats that's gay...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

When the glorious and excellent move by mgames to add a tiny cooldown to minor heal , it effectivly stopped people spamming 2 MH on their skill bars to heal. What is needed is a steady rythum of using minor + hp pots and alternating to an mp pot when required. It's a very powerful method of healing while comboing and is well worth the time to get use to it.

Some people will use the MH to boost the healing of the HP pot and they adjust the speed they use the MH skill. Being honest , I have never managed to be that skilled to alternate the speed , but with larger hp pots readily avialible it does make sense to try it as you can take pressure off using your MP pool.

One thing I have done to help me when I'm running away when getting multipul hits is to have one of my mouse buttons act as a numerial key so I can keep my hand on the mouse and run away minor healing and hp potting with out risk of having both hands on the keyboard.

What ever method you go with , make sure you learn your MP pool , so when you pot and MH you never risk of using all your MP up and end up standing there like a right lemon.

Good for you.. Sadly there's to many of them already in this game.