Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MINOR HEAL HALP

This is a discussion on MINOR HEAL HALP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Dual minor or only one minor? I got rid of minoring too fast by doing minor/HP pot. This needs you ...
Page: 2

Dual minor or only one minor? I got rid of minoring too fast by doing minor/HP pot. This needs you to focus on your mana and you won't minor too fast anymore + its THE best healing method :lol:[/b]
    Don't make me pull out the math.

Like crack said, if you're unable to slow down your minor just switch around your combos. Holding W down while comboing maximizes the the number of minors you get, so using a regular combo such as RR where the skill animations can interrupt the minors will reduce them.
    When vsing those good rogues make sure you watch your hp/mana very closely at the very beginning of the vs, try to make sure you don't over minor or under minor because that's the key to winning.

Hey cutie Senior Member

Yer i tried hp potting + minor, it seems to work sometimes and seemed to NOT work at times, its weird.

im comfortable with this new technique though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12