Minor healing question

This is a discussion on Minor healing question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok when i first started playing rogue like 2 years ago when i minor healed and comboed at same time ...
Page: 1

Unr4ted

ok when i first started playing rogue like 2 years ago when i minor healed and comboed at same time my minor for some reason just stopped i wanna know why that is, if it helps i used to use RR skill- i now use WR skill witch i find better for me.

ok when i first started playing rogue like 2 years ago when i minor healed and comboed at same time my minor for some reason just stopped i wanna know why that is, if it helps i used to use RR skill- i now use WR skill witch i find better for me.[/b]
    i have the same problem with my old pc and my new pc. I think it's because of my crappy internet... Do you have a good net connection ?

Unr4ted

i have the same problem with my old pc and my new pc. I think it's because of my crappy internet... Do you have a good net connection ?[/b]
    well i live in NYC and i have Optimun Online, i think its good but ive been dcing alot these past few days idk why witch dint use to happen much.

I used to have this problem, make sure your cancelling your skill effect as fast as possible. You cannot minor heal while the skill effect is showing.

try rr skill r instead of rr skill. that should help. r after the skill cancels the ending animation allowing for more fluent minor.

if you got slow minor your skills will cancel out minor and if you got slow combo skills wont work. so mak sure they are both equally fast. dont forget the r after skill.

Unr4ted

yea i figured it out, pop an R almos at same time as skill to cancel animation.

Uzu

like the others said, its the skill animation of your skills, u have to use the R button as many times as possible.

Well it freezes alot when you srw combo so i guess that combo just doesnt work with minoring period?

I thought I saw a few people before minoring and comboing like that before though. I still say it has to do with transferring latency with net connection and how fast it can send keys back and forth.

I use Skill - W - R and W(hold) - Skill - R and i never had the issue.

Banned

mr. i'm the best rogue cuz i minorheal my party memembers, dont even know how to do his own minorcombo?

as said before:
    animation = blocks minor

now go learn party minorheal while attacking

HaMaD

mr. i'm the best rogue cuz i minorheal my party memembers, dont even know how to do his own minorcombo?

as said before:
    animation = blocks minor

now go learn party minorheal while attacking [/b]
    all i can say is

PWNDN IN DA F4C3

if u use tank combo its alot easier (r skill).

but IMO that way is shit