Minor+ hp Pot+ woul pot

This is a discussion on Minor+ hp Pot+ woul pot within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; This technique does not seem very common amongst pk, i have tried it , if done properly it is more ...
Page: 1

This technique does not seem very common amongst pk, i have tried it , if done properly it is more effective than minor combo, the problem iss it requires more concentration and difficulty, however it looks like the aternative to mh combo is either hp pot, or minor +hp pot.

So post your technique, back in the day when i tried it this was mine

6.Pot

7.Minor

8.Soul

I am used to using 67 for minor and soul pot for 8 so i figure keeping with the basic configuration with help keep familiarity.

im used to dual minor so i may go 67 minor 8 soul and 5 hp pot as that will be most familiar, but leaves less room for attacks.

any thoughts?

basically all it will take is practice for me and sme getting used to.

i dont really see the cooldown as a disadvantage as this method is supperior when done correctly any way.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

using the same technique as you and it seems to work pretty good if u master it!

Zaczaco11

i think if people arent using dual minors still (which some retards are) then they're most likely using/been using this one.

Upgrade

always found that hard :P

idk why its so hard for u.... all u gotta do is watch ur mana abit...

yea 99% of ppl are using hp pot minor now with the MH cooldown...
    im using 6 soul 7minor 8hp pot...

if u have above 5k mana... then u can use 2 hp pot beetwen a soul if u time ur minors abit (dont spam it like a beast... no point)

KalaBunga Senior Member

try putting minor on 6 and 7 soul pot hp pot on 8

the thing is put some were your Hp/manabar where you can keep a goodlook at it

Zaczaco11

i think if people arent using dual minors still (which some retards are) then they're most likely using/been using this one.[/b]

try putting minor on 6 and 7 soul pot hp pot on 8

the thing is put some were your Hp/manabar where you can keep a goodlook at it[/b]

no need for words

Pure minor was always better if you were good, but now with the cooldown it's not effective. Obviously any sin with a brain would have switched to this by now.
    Keep your normal skillbar as 6 hp pot, 7 minor, 8 soulpot. Have an alternative bar with two minors and an hp pot for sticky situations. The cooldown sucks but I'm not even going to bother explaining why no cooldown was better.