chitin bp,what stats do they have ?

This is a discussion on chitin bp,what stats do they have ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; my uniqes gives no str exept my we.i have agate earring/rom/agate ring/kek belt and ep. attack whit books is 1555,i ...
Page: 1

Banned

my uniqes gives no str exept my we.i have agate earring/rom/agate ring/kek belt and ep.
    attack whit books is 1555,i guess my ap is low but is might try to get more str later.

i just woundering how much hp chitin bp´s have, whould i try get more hp or more ap now?

uhhh people go chitin bp because of the high mana, resistances, and AC. When u made the decision to go chitin bp, u basically already gave up most of ur AP

Uhhhhh the ones with usually +0 uniques, have usually around 5-5.5k HP (at lvl 72-75) . IMO, gogo hp! with all ur spare points once u can weild ur weapon.

uhhh people go chitin bp because of the high mana, resistances, and AC. When u made the decision to go chitin bp, u basically already gave up most of ur AP

Uhhhhh the ones with usually +0 uniques, have usually around 5-5.5k HP (at lvl 72-75) . IMO, gogo hp! with all ur spare points once u can weild ur weapon.[/b]
    good luck getting 5.5k hp at 72-75 with +0 uniques -_- I think you should put enough str to use ms+8 which is like 207(?)

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

good luck getting 5.5k hp at 72-75 with +0 uniques -_- I think you should put enough str to use ms+8 which is like 207(?)[/b]
    i have 5.3k hp at lvl 75 w/ +0 uniques baba oO full str and a shit load of ac... lol

NeronDomitius

some ppl say that i made a good priest, if u think so too, then try to aim this..

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?i...breakerde7.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=smitehe4.jpg

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ill post my stats again when i lvl up, im 85% now, almost 76 , mine aren't as good as redballer cuz he have hb +8 :P and smite +8, but then again he plays on an older server and has been playing A LOT longer on USKO then i have ^^

good luck getting 5.5k hp at 72-75 with +0 uniques -_- I think you should put enough str to use ms+8 which is like 207(?)[/b]
    well i said 5-5.5k...... it depends on what stat build you go.. some people go 174 str and rest into hp, some put more into str... so yeah :/