Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Minoring Problems

This is a discussion on Minoring Problems within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well make sure you soul pot as soon as the cooldown is done.. You went like 2 seconds without potting....
Page: 2

Well make sure you soul pot as soon as the cooldown is done.. You went like 2 seconds without potting.

Banned

That and the fact that whilst you're potting you are losing minors, or being forced to go faster. It' s a lose - lose situation. Try to work out a way to hit soul pot without using those 2 fingers, even if it means changing your skillbar a little. Nothing a little arena practice wouldn't fix, eh? The way my skillbar is setup is so I pot/combo with my left hand and minor with my right. With 3-4 fingers always ready to move around while comboing it's a lot more efficient than losing minors by moving one of your TWO minoring fingers. [Also another reason I like E combo. Much easier to hit than most buttons and it works better at canceling animations better, at least as far as I've noticed.]

BED TIME, BB.

iiason

noob question.

how do i check my fps?

when i played for a few days, last week. i get 5-6 hits per hp pot. haven't played for a few month xD

but my minor totally suked, when i played for a few days after takin a few month off.

if i single minor/hp pot > dual minor.

also if i single minor = dual minor.

my friend tells me it's my computer, but i think, it's just cozed i haven't played for a while, and my minoir slowed down somehow?

but how do i find out if it's me or my comp?

To see your FPS go to seed and then to option and at the bottom left it says your FPS.

Hey cutie Senior Member

yeha for fps go to seed and option and it iwll be at the bottom constnatly changing.

it will be next to "VERSION"

I'll make a new video showing my improvements. I really wanna learn minor bad. =D

From the looks of it you're on a private server... Just go to the arena and spend some time vsing other rogues and you'll definitely improve.

I don't understand it, warriors destroy me because they are way overpowered and every rogue here ctrl + minors so I can't really train it.

No one control minors, and the people that do use it suck. They might just be better. :\
    On a pk server don't use pure minor against a warrior, use hp pot while minoring.

ctrl minor is possible on private servers.

Day 2 video added.

I was talking about how no rogues actually USE control minor, not whether you can use it in a private server or not.
    About day 2...
    Your combo has gotten better but your soul potting is still atrocious.

Hmm...ok i'll keep working on it ^^

iiason

use three fingers for dual minor and pot.

i've always found pottin to be the easy part.

Never thought of 3 fingers lol...Had my left hand comboing and potting, potting not really a big deal with 5.8k mana but i can understand with 2k.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast