Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MP bonus pvp

This is a discussion on MP bonus pvp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ive testet alot of staff, and the elemental on staff does work in pvp, what doenst work is the Magic ...
Page: 2

ive testet alot of staff, and the elemental on staff does work in pvp,

what doenst work is the Magic Power Bonus <-

so if u take Flame Ring Imir Ring and Shio Tears, those should make the dmg bigger

never testet in usko, but testet on priv servers..

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    and degrees, ur siggie... in the old days valkery lasted 2 or 3 months (not sure), when they first got introduced they even lasted 6 months. If he uses 10 dollars on scrolls, and buys valks for 10 usd, which lasts 2 months, it's an average of 15 usd a month
    exactly... he was quoting my fail...

everyone should thank me. cus of me he removed that annoying bieber siggy.

BOW DOWN TO ME!

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bo0mBastiC View Post
    ive testet alot of staff, and the elemental on staff does work in pvp,

what doenst work is the Magic Power Bonus <-

so if u take Flame Ring Imir Ring and Shio Tears, those should make the dmg bigger

never testet in usko, but testet on priv servers..
    man lands on the moon.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I can be wrong, but i thought waaaay back in ko mp bonusses did work in pvp, atleast I saw some "oldie" write this once... I've never seen it work tho.

And well...back in diez the mp bonus on a staff did matter imo... cause I was hitting harder with lycoan +9 (92 ap / 76 flame) than with my hellblood reb +8 (not reb +5, 136 ap / 50 ish flame (not sure on the flame dmg))... I know you can say it's cause of the 26 ele dmg... but still, the 44 ap should do lots more dmg, so imo it's the 20 mp bonus that made the lycaon hit harder in pk. Or maybe it's just the lycaon that has/had hidden powers...
    Are you sure your lycaon wasn't hitting harder because you were a paper mage with 255mp? That would make sense then, considering you can't have that much MP with a hell blood, however you can still staff higher.

@ the topic, No uniques/armor mp does not effect your damage in pvp, only your base mp points matter.

PS: Hellblood isn't really a "Back in the day" wep. So I doubt it changed since then, and I've also never known staff AP to effect elemental skills (Could be wrong on that one though), just staff skills.
    Last edited by T_rey; 03-30-2011 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Are you sure your lycaon wasn't hitting harder because you were a paper mage with 255mp? That would make sense then, considering you can't have that much MP with a hell blood, however you can still staff higher.

@ the topic, No uniques/armor mp does not effect your damage in pvp, only your base mp points matter.

PS: Hellblood isn't really a "Back in the day" wep. So I doubt it changed since then, and I've also never known staff AP to effect elemental skills (Could be wrong on that one though), just staff skills.
    I've never ever been paper mage, always been 51str /160 int/ 247 mp.

Cannot test it anymore as I sold all my stuff 1 year ago, all I remember is that my hb was basically gathering dust in my inv once i got that lycoan.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

i can confirm what's simontj said.
    Lycaon+9 got some strange power partially explained by its higher elem dmg that ensure an higher dot dmg as well as an higher hit done both with skills like thorn and so on especially 70-80), and novas.

The point is that in some cases ( at least about me ) the diff in dmg with hb was so huge that a +20 elem dmg does not explain it.

How possible? dunno, but the only visible diff i see is an mp bonus on lycaon.
    Other than that, i can't understand how people can say the countrary without neither having owned both staffs ( ....cuz i barely believe all of ya had put your hands on a lycaon+9 )

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    i can confirm what's simontj said.
    Lycaon+9 got some strange power partially explained by its higher elem dmg that ensure an higher dot dmg as well as an higher hit done both with skills like thorn and so on especially 70-80), and novas.

The point is that in some cases ( at least about me ) the diff in dmg with hb was so huge that a +20 elem dmg does not explain it.

How possible? dunno, but the only visible diff i see is an mp bonus on lycaon.
    Other than that, i can't understand how people can say the countrary without neither having owned both staffs ( ....cuz i barely believe all of ya had put your hands on a lycaon+9 )
    People say the countrary cause it's soooo hard to believe...

If i didn't expierience it myself I wouldn't believe it either, theres just no logic in it...

The only factor the lycoan has more than the hb is the magic power bonus... other than that I have no explanation on why it could hit harder than a hb which has 40 more ap and only 30ish less elemental.

I can be wrong, but i thought waaaay back in ko mp bonusses did work in pvp, atleast I saw some "oldie" write this once... I've never seen it work tho.

And well...back in diez the mp bonus on a staff did matter imo... cause I was hitting harder with lycoan +9 (92 ap / 76 flame) than with my hellblood reb +8 (not reb +5, 136 ap / 50 ish flame (not sure on the flame dmg))... I know you can say it's cause of the 26 ele dmg... but still, the 44 ap should do lots more dmg, so imo it's the 20 mp bonus that made the lycaon hit harder in pk. Or maybe it's just the lycaon that has/had hidden powers...
    i dont think it was the mp on the staff that was making you hit harder, but rather the MP build in general...

i tested a chaotic +8rb vs a +10 elixir in ardream...and the +10 was staffin for 10 damage more...no joke...

Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post
    i dont think it was the mp on the staff that was making you hit harder, but rather the MP build in general...

i tested a chaotic +8rb vs a +10 elixir in ardream...and the +10 was staffin for 10 damage more...no joke...
    you don't understand it, imo.

hb +8 rev (136 ap, 5x flame), 247 mp in stats

vs

lycaon +9 (92 ap 76 flame), 247 mp in stats

by all logic, the hb should hit way harder. But it doesn't. The lycaon is hitting a lot harder with meteor/nova/igzination and other thorns.

icextreme

hb +8 rev nice item

Gotta check difference between Skills and Blade... Mp effect on skills and not on blade ?
    About HB+8 and Fulitol+7 ? Which one would be better average ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12