Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MS+9 or HB+8?

This is a discussion on MS+9 or HB+8? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; not as many peeps have sword defense as they do club [/b] I think wirinom changed it... but if i ...
Page: 2

not as many peeps have sword defense as they do club [/b]
    I think wirinom changed it...
    but if i can, i would choose the ms. It looks cool.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ive used ms +9, hb +8, and wirinom +7, outta all of these, i would go for the wirinom still ^^, why? because the curse, on my char the wirinom is only 100 less ap then an ms +9, but its range and effect make up for the loss of ap, and lol, wirinom +7 is much cheaper then an ms +9 and probably hb +8

but between hb +8 and ms +9 = damage are similar, we tested this out,

doesn't matter what you choose, you will still hit ppl decent

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

reallly? i disagree, if same price, go for ms 9, not as many peeps have sword defense as they do club [/b]
    People worry WAY too much about item defense. It's not like there are more than 1 or 2 priests out there who actually hold club or sword talia on them to switch around while they are doing their thing (depending on class ofc). Overall in PK for both classes, the HB+8 will rule. Only speaking from experience, it's 100%.

hmm - 1st of all we`re talking about MS which is a sword - and sry i dont think HB+7 pwns rappy+8[/b]

He don't kno what he's talkin about.

Banned

WAR = HB ( MORE KS ) BP = MS MORE DMG CAUSE NO1 GOT SWORD DEFENSE GAUNLETS.. not many for usre my opinion]

angelsdream

People worry WAY too much about item defense. It's not like there are more than 1 or 2 priests out there who actually hold club or sword talia on them to switch around while they are doing their thing (depending on class ofc). Overall in PK for both classes, the HB+8 will rule. Only speaking from experience, it's 100%.[/b]
    I do wear my chitin pauld club def a lot... when there are more than 3 hb/II warior in a pt I use it for sure

HB+8 = CS priest destroyer ~ elemental dmg = ignore weapon def

For a warrior I would say it comes down to the taste, I would personally pick HB+8, coz I hate that retarded glow and HB looks cooler.
    For a BP, HB+8 hands down, good choice if u have an alternative char that benefits it (dcz BP).

knightned

181 AP and 155 ele VS 191 AP and 90 ele. So basically 10 AP vs 55 ele. In this case i'd take the 10 ap on a warrior as I think it would do more. That's not even taking into consideration how much less sword defence there is in this game so i'd definately go MS.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

im gonna say ms 9. ur stats will look sexier which will give your e-penis more size :P

plus it looks cooler

and dread shields got no sd on them

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Someone earlier said they had tested the damages between both and said they were about even. I have question tho... How much ac did the targets you tested the damages on have? Depending on the ac of the individual it will vary as elemental damage is a value that disregards AC.

TBH i think the ap is much more worth it. The MS will give you more ap, damage between the 2 weapons can be the same on higher individuals, but the MS will do more on lower AC individuals. Since not everyone plays a warrior with 1400+ AC i'd say the MS is better in almost any server. Also, it says in your information that you play C-West, which is only a year old. So, most ppl for you will get hit harder by the MS+9 than the HB+8. Only a select few won't.

MS+9 > HB+8 no questions asked.

Also, Raptor+8>HB+7 <_<

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

MS+9 > HB+8 no questions asked.

Also, Raptor+8>HB+7 <_<[/b]
    especially for warriors...plus sword combo is faster than club combo so I have found...so more damage overtime

I&#39;ve tested the glave+9 vs hb+8 and I&#39;ll say I love the glave over the hb, so I&#39;d still say ms+9 > hb+8 for warrs

I used both HB+8 and MS+9 and I tried them on priests and it was almost the same damage
    and since i&#39;m from beramus, many people have weapon defense armors and most of it are club defense so I noticed big difference when I used to pk with ms and when i&#39;m pking with hb at the moment, the only bad thing about ms was: people used to town when they see me with my glowing ms

knightned

Pretty sure swords have the same combo speed as anything else. By cancelling the animation you cancel out the speed of your weapon.

MS > HB for warrior

angelsdream

MS > HB for warrior[/b]
    exactly sir xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast