damage duals and lugias versus murky

This is a discussion on damage duals and lugias versus murky within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; damagewise to what could i compare a lugias+8/hanguk+8 or a murky+8/hanguk+8 with? do duals really legcut/scream better or is that ...
Page: 1

Default damage duals and lugias versus murky

damagewise to what could i compare a lugias+8/hanguk+8 or a murky+8/hanguk+8 with?

do duals really legcut/scream better or is that just cuz of the dex defence on the lugias?

murky vs lugias=> opinions

Banned

If AP is the only thing you are looking for, then go for Murky, even tho the str bonus wont matter much coz lugias has 2 ap more, but anyway imo murky is a crap.

Lugias has freaking 13 health at +7 + the 24 dex which help with the leg cut... Go for the Lugias, even tho I dont like dual very much, and preffer HB or Avedon instead

P.S im not sure if those 8 str bonus > 2 ap

yeah well i have to choose between avedon +8 ( which i have atm) and duals+8 but duals are cheaper so i could buy a shell set+8 and with the avedon i would have to use shells +7

theres posts already available for this question please see other posts

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

murky vs lugias wins lugias in the long run cuz even if u hit a bit less, it pumps both your hp and mana, givin u the possibility to hit few more times and potting later.
    Better potting > higher chances to win.

About the str bonus, if u're 75+ u feel it deffo more than being 69/59, but at the end bro..it's still the same neverending argument: dmg vs chance to live longer.
    It's just subjective.
    Had both, loved both and used to switch them according to the situation.
    But..once u use lugias...wont be easy to renounce his hp bonus.

yeah but im choosing between lugias hanguk and avedon which has nice hp bonus aswell
    all i wna know is if ill be slowing/screaming alot more or not

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    yeah but im choosing between lugias hanguk and avedon which has nice hp bonus aswell
    all i wna know is if ill be slowing/screaming alot more or not
    Well idk what to tell you... Its like a mage will ask will I ice alot or not, and there are people where you can spam ice, and there are people that you can almost never ice, like 1/300 lol.... So its same with leg cut

If you like dual, go for Lugias, if you dont care about its bonuses, and want it only coz of the leg cut, then fawk it and go for avedon :P