Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ms9 vs others

This is a discussion on ms9 vs others within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; using ms9 atm sword so no old skeles or dreadk shield better than hb8/avedon8/raptor8 but ii+9 is better right? using ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default ms9 vs others

using ms9 atm sword so no old skeles or dreadk shield better than hb8/avedon8/raptor8 but ii+9 is better right?

using it for rlb and dcz only maybe dcz and 70+ later... what ya think?

I would still choose HB +8 over II+9 due to it being unique and having awesome elemental damage. There wouldnt be much difference in dmg. From what I've heard they hit almost the same.

I am a huge fan of the hell breaker +8 myself, also I do know INT gives you more ap as a 1 handed priest however as a two handed I am not sure.

Well, I'd keep the MS 9. Not many people have sword defense specific gear; where, Club and Spear defense is THE most common.

If not that, II 9.

HB 8 is cool, yeah; but.. So common!

A shiny blue club would make you stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by rasputinfeb11 View Post
    Well, I'd keep the MS 9. Not many people have sword defense specific gear; where, Club and Spear defense is THE most common.

If not that, II 9.

HB 8 is cool, yeah; but.. So common!

A shiny blue club would make you stand out.
    MS+9 is a good choice I'll agree with that, however, I do not agree with the II+9 part. Sure the II+9 looks cool and would make you stand out but not everyone has an extra 20gb or so to throw down on an II+9 just for the looks. At the end of the day HB+8 is still the wiser choice; similar AP's and cheaper.

If you got the extra money for II+9 then go for it but I would rather put that into accessories or armor.

It's not just skelly belts, remember String of Skulls lacks Sword Def too, so Swords/Axes are good choices. 70+ it's hard to argue with getting a Wirinom/Baal.

I tried rappy9, II9, ms 9, and hb 8 on my warrior...if i had to put them in order of what i thought was best for dcz and rlb would prolly be ms9>II9>rappy 9>hb 8. I liked the II +9, but I dont feel like it hit much harder than the ms 9 (due to skely belts etc). also, enjoyed the combo better on the ms. another thing too is that you can spot an II +9 from a mile away with sunglasses on, people town on that shit. ms is a little harder to tell, if anything will give you a better chance of getting them before they town.

True all u need is something doesnt glow these days,people run like hell from u,unless they + 10 so they are not afraid, anyway non rev ms is perfect or hb as well depend what u like...

Banned Senior Member

Please stop the rumors lol.

II+9 > HB+8

The rareness of the HB+8 does not make obsolete the II+9's raw power.

HB+8 is definitely a better choice if you're a sturdy BP (for Adream), and it's a decent weapon in general. But, the only positive advantage the HB+8 has over the II+9 is the "R" damage to an opponent. Then, it becomes a game of what damage counts the most in PVP; do you rely on "R"? Or do you rely on an actual "Skill" (Such as SA/SD)?

-edit

and I've never heard of a rappy+9 be ranked lower than an MS+9/II+9 until just now. Even with 60 Spear Def, which priests or useless tank warriors seem to have, a Rappy+9 slices through most enemies like butter. I've never seen someone with a Rappy+9 have issues in PK lol.

keep the ms +9 is a great weapon for any zone.

Banned Regular Member

hb8 over ii9 and rappy9 over ms9
    but you did say rappy8 so i must say ms9 over the rappy8.
    but id go with the ms9 for those who do use skele's and dread shield no sword def there.
    and is it still true clubs arent as good for warrior as sword/spears are?
    well they are good i kno but a spear or sword is better for the warrior than a club right?

overall stick with the MS9.
    IF you can get a rappy 9. id take the rappy9 over ms9.

Ms9 is a great choice i think.

Banned Senior Member

mirage +9 is my #1 choice for weapons in the game for the price. i prefer it over a raptor 9 stick with it 100%

O_o Senior Member

If you can afford getting ii 9 then why not..? If you can't then keep the ms

Keep the MS, it is good because not alot of people use Sword Defense. Most warriors either go Dual or TH Ax/Club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast