lvl 66 fp full support, going 69 for rlb

This is a discussion on lvl 66 fp full support, going 69 for rlb within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi there, I've got a lvl 66 priest, which I'm leveling up to 69 for rlb (on Dies server). Atm ...
Page: 1

IsgurosBous

Hi there,
    I've got a lvl 66 priest, which I'm leveling up to 69 for rlb (on Dies server). Atm buff/heal, but will be going 60/60 duff/heal at 69.

(This is with undy/300ac buffs)

My items are atm:

FP +8/hp set
    FP +6/25dd helmet (wearing that on pic)
    ds+6
    lycaon hammer +4
    LB/rom
    lbol
    ep
    quest earrings

What should I get next? After selling some items i'll have about 7-8 GBs to spend, so I was thinking about buying a skelly. Or should I get some decent earrings first (like sse/ce combo?). Or shouldn't I buy anything at all and save for a glass belt?

All advice is appreciated.

tommyleonghk

you have decent HP /AC and resist

fp+8 hp set is fine but if you could get your hands on some chitin+8s would be even better.... gives you much more AC

your dread shield+6 is good (great AC + decent weapon def)

try to get lycoan hammer +7 or the very least a +6

Legionaire band + ROM = OK (using a ROL instead of ROM would be better)

you would need to either change your EP to Ironneck or your Light belt of life to glassbelt... you can never get enough of weapon defense...will be even better if you could get IN + Glassbelt....

about your earrings...if you're low on coins...try get dual cleric earings...they are kinda cheap and far better than quest earings.... or like u said...sse+ce would also be a nice combination

dont know bout the market in Diez but hope this helps a lil...

you have decent HP /AC and resist

fp+8 hp set is fine but if you could get your hands on some chitin+8s would be even better.... gives you much more AC

your dread shield+6 is good (great AC + decent weapon def)

try to get lycoan hammer +7 or the very least a +6

Legionaire band + ROM = OK (using a ROL instead of ROM would be better)

you would need to either change your EP to Ironneck or your Light belt of life to glassbelt... you can never get enough of weapon defense...will be even better if you could get IN + Glassbelt....

about your earrings...if you're low on coins...try get dual cleric earings...they are kinda cheap and far better than quest earings.... or like u said...sse+ce would also be a nice combination

dont know bout the market in Diez but hope this helps a lil...[/b]
    just rent hammer from NPC every 6hrs...
    1. skeleton
    2. ce
    3. sse
    4. ce+1
    5. glass belt
    6. EP+1
    7. ROL instead of ROM

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

weapon defense, gogo skelly belt

IsgurosBous

Thank you all very much for your answers. I'll go with the skelly first, and after that I'll try to get the rest of cizia's list.
    I won't be wasting cash on that rental guy though, imho that 15 resist isn't a that big deal compared to the cash I'd be wasting.

Thank you all very much for your answers. I'll go with the skelly first, and after that I'll try to get the rest of cizia's list.
    I won't be wasting cash on that rental guy though, imho that 15 resist isn't a that big deal compared to the cash I'd be wasting.[/b]
    500k per 6hrs isn't a big deal :P also u will get DOL which might be helpfull while fightning with dozen of sins/archers :P