Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My new char dcz mage c west SCREENSHOT ADDED 15-10-2012

This is a discussion on My new char dcz mage c west SCREENSHOT ADDED 15-10-2012 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello, I left my priest to start a dcz mage at c west Gear : Oasis +8 Dual shio +3 ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Default My new char dcz mage c west SCREENSHOT ADDED 15-10-2012

Hello,

I left my priest to start a dcz mage at c west

Gear :

Oasis +8
    Dual shio +3
    Iron set
    Dual Sse +1
    Crimson set +8
    Helm crimson dd 15

Im human glacier mage
    From THE netherlands

Can i kick some orcs with this gear
    Or what i have to change / replace
    Last edited by jarno2506; 10-15-2012 at 02:51 AM. Reason: screenshot added

Yeah looks good man. I myself would go light mage. Its nice to slow people down but you could be stunning priest and be a real asset as a light mage. Either way you should be able to hold your own with that gear.

O_o Senior Member

^Dont listen to him. Ice Mage is the shizzzzz!

And your gear is freaking awesome you'll hit about 400~450 with blades (w.o R) and you have enough dd and hp, and if you got more money try to get valks with HP and wings (I don't like wings coz it's hard to hide with that but the hp bonus is crazy) and you'll be unstoppable.

Looking for sharer maybe?

well thanks i got Valk with hp already btw how i have to setup my statpoints ? how much int how much MP and some in hp ? i got 1 in Str to wear CS +0 lol forgot to add that to my item list but ill sell it as soon as i can cuz its useless for mage and i can buy a car for it

O_o Senior Member

I had a DCZ Mage with similar items (shio +2 and CE +2) and I put 51 str for ss, 160 int for crimson and rest to mp.

Btw go full ice no 45-45.

i know ill go full ice im levl 58, 54% now so almost there hehe what mage did u had ? and are u still playing ?

O_o Senior Member

Same gear as you except the IN and the gear I mentioned before, and no I quited it like a year ago I think.

You can minor out ice damage. Can you minor a stunned rogue? No. Light > ice. Either way your mage should own. Btw i think there is 1 chitin shield in cwest and its +10.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    You can minor out ice damage. Can you minor a stunned rogue? No. Light > ice. Either way your mage should own. Btw i think there is 1 chitin shield in cwest and its +10.
    First of all, all the rogues in Ardream have ROLs, and most of them are using RE and CHD, so no, you won't stun in every hit and it'll be low rate.

Now let's see ppl's GR. RE and CHD.. Anyway I was both light and ice and ice rate in DCZ is so high that it's rediculous.. There are ppl that you can spam slow with solid.

And about what you say on "you can minor ice Mage easy" WRONG! His DMG will be 400+ now add the gg combo and it's own!

And the good thing about ice is that as adage you don't pk solo anyway, and with the high ice rate you just rape everyone.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

with those items I can't kill you so thats good, if u wanna pk together come orc XD im from holland too btw

Ah yeah forgot about the resist. Your mage looks good bro. just dont understand why you dont play euko. Ardream is starting to grow fast and you could make a name for yourself fast. Anyways gl with the mage bro !

updated!!!!

O_o Senior Member

So what's the question exactly? There is no better gear beside higher + of the current items you got that can make you better.

If you'll own or not, that depends on if you know how to play as a Mage.

that's the problem if u can learn me a little bit because sometime i run into 5-6 orcs and when i was priest it wasnt a problem but since im mage i get owned that way

O_o Senior Member

Just stay in the back when you fight big party's, always be in the range of your priest and when there are 1-2 enemies on you TP another melee and own them.

Also when you see a full party or many enemies coming at your party, using blizzard before running back can be very usefull.

And if you're pking with a duffer you can tell him to parasite some1 (preferably rogues) and you can 2 shoot them with impact and ice commit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast