Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My priest built, help

This is a discussion on My priest built, help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; because i am not chure of the price...
Page: 2

because i am not chure of the price

and after that, what is my priority to buy/change?

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

after awhile if you are going to be a chitin bp...flip out one of the roms for a LB (nice def + sexy resists) and the other for a roc+0/HV+1 and the kek belt for a glass belt/skelly belt...then the BE+0 for CE+0/*WE+0 for the resists + int bonus/*str bonus on we (small loss in hp, but made up in resists + mana since mana = hp for heals and whatnot)

but personally if you want some damn good advice...pm JDizzle and he can help you a ton...hes got a sexy chitin bp

maybe i misread the post or got lost somewhere so if what i said above is useless...i apologize

and after that, what is my priority to buy/change?[/b]
    set > pendant > rings > earrings

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

if you have a clan and they exp alot - go int buff/heal <<if not go BP also buff/heal(with cizia bulid) try to get some good str points and exp exp exp - DO NOOT PK i say since you dont have that kind of items to be pkin - maybe at lvl 69(last days at rlb before going +70)
    if going INT
    sell the SH+6 get maybe a lobo+6/+7 or HA+6/+7 (i prefer HA cuz lobo i think is gr8 for DCZ)
    sell lupus+1 get EP+0/+1
    get Full set FP+8/chitin+7
    DS is aight - try getting maybe +6/+7
    best earrings would be LE with SSE (imo)
    for rings rom would do fine for now - later try maybe ROL + LB
    Belt kek is gr8 for the ac but if you wanna go FT(to get some money) go for lbol+1(light belt of life) to boost your HP which is what you need at FT - then GLASS pwns all for INT priest

if you have a clan and they exp alot - go int buff/heal <<if not go BP also buff/heal(with cizia bulid) try to get some good str points and exp exp exp - DO NOOT PK i say since you dont have that kind of items to be pkin - maybe at lvl 69(last days at rlb before going +70)
    if going INT
    sell the SH+6 get maybe a lobo+6/+7 or HA+6/+7 (i prefer HA cuz lobo i think is gr8 for DCZ)
    sell lupus+1 get EP+0/+1
    get Full set FP+8/chitin+7
    DS is aight - try getting maybe +6/+7
    best earrings would be LE with SSE (imo)
    for rings rom would do fine for now - later try maybe ROL + LB
    Belt kek is gr8 for the ac but if you wanna go FT(to get some money) go for lbol+1(light belt of life) to boost your HP which is what you need at FT - then GLASS pwns all for INT priest[/b]
    all is nice except:
    for the hammer, rented Lycaon +7 is best :P
    for the earings, WSEs are the nicest since he has no money :P and imo WSE +1 > SSE +0 and u can get it cheaper lol

all is nice except:
    for the hammer, rented Lycaon +7 is best :P
    for the earings, WSEs are the nicest since he has no money :P and imo WSE +1 > SSE +0 and u can get it cheaper lol[/b]
    damn you :P j/k
    wll im just a big fan of HA - as for the earrings ^i dont know the prices at C-west(since im not from the "WEST" :S) thats why i said SSE would be cool along with LE - but sure WSE is awesome 2

damn you :P j/k
    wll im just a big fan of HA - as for the earrings ^i dont know the prices at C-west(since im not from the "WEST" :S) thats why i said SSE would be cool along with LE - but sure WSE is awesome 2 [/b]
    xD :wub:

HA is nice, but why should u pay for it if u can have a Lycaon for 500k? :P

And WSE +1 is cheaper than SSE +0 almost at every server :P

xD :wub:

HA is nice, but why should u pay for it if u can have a Lycaon for 500k? :P

And WSE +1 is cheaper than SSE +0 almost at every server :P[/b]
    wasnt b4 i quit manes - but now it is :P

i am buying all, end question 3 part str and 2 hp or 3 hp and 2 str or full hp or full str?? and when i pass a lvl i put the pts in hp?

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

for pk... id say 2 hp 2 str w/ +6/25dd helm...dd is crucial even with the koxpers out...theyll be "gone" soon enough I hope (we know theyll never truly be gone)...but if you cannot afford the dd helm...switch out between a str and hp one...str for fighting and hp for tanking

dd +6paper doesn&#39;t existe yet and i f they is like 10gb

Banned

dd +6paper doesn&#39;t existe yet and i f they is like 10gb[/b]
    I made like 2 almost a year ago on c-west, but it&#39;s not the rare ones, they dosn&#39;t drop anymore.

Get warrior epndant and go paper +8 before you are 72+.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

dd +6paper doesn&#39;t existe yet and i f they is like 10gb[/b]
    didnt realize this was c-west...get a +7/15 chitin dd helm or a +7/15 paper dd helm from MSS3...

i am buying all, end question 3 part str and 2 hp or 3 hp and 2 str or full hp or full str?? and when i pass a lvl i put the pts in hp?[/b]
    go for 3xhp 2xStr parts - but if i were you i would keep a str(EXP) set with a HP(FT-maybe trying to invade Orc base- undy which is for Exp 2) one - and ya - as cizia said 190 STR - 76 into INT - rest into HP and ya everytime you lvl you put`em in HP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12