Nebiros +8 or baal +8

This is a discussion on Nebiros +8 or baal +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So ive been thinking lately to do dual wield. i can get a bomba nebiros +8 with a +9 hanguk ...
Page: 1

Default Nebiros +8 or baal +8

So ive been thinking lately to do dual wield. i can get a bomba nebiros +8 with a +9 hanguk or i can keep my undef baal +8 and string of skulls +3.

tell me what u think

SoS+3 = best belt in the game for warrior hands down. i would try to keep that at all costs, but that's just me.

combo obviously faster and even more elemental. 131/90 for nebi + (115/2)/110 for hanguk vs 189/165 for baal.
    this leaves you with 188.5ap/200 elemental with dual wield and again 189/165 for baal.

So i think it comes down to preference. do you want to hit just a little harder, or do you want to have less of your $$ tied up into your weapon while only giving up a small amount of ap (and keep that very nice SoS+3)??

O_o Senior Member

Tbh undef effect sux, but with dual your DMG on ppl will be lower coz you're using spear + sword, so if some1 have IN for example, both the sword and spear def will work and reduce the DMG he receive.

So keep the Baal and try to get chaos Baal.

So i will be doing more damage with the duals?

A chaos baal is nice but is very difficult to find on c-west lol

according to the calculations i provided, yes you should hit a bit harder. but that is only in theory. as MyDestiny said, you will affected by two kinds of weapon defense instead of only one. and on cwest it seems everyone has IN or Iron Set or GG wep defense sheilds.

I agree that CB+8 is exptremely pricey and difficult to find. In my time, I found the best weapon to be a Raptor+9 for damage+range. Also, because my weapon cost 150gb instead of 500gbs, I had more cash to put into my other accessories, which is where the you will make your gains as far as hp/ac/ap.

Mirage Sword+10>CB+8>Raptor+9>Chaos Wiri+8>BombaBaal+8>UndefBaal+8>dual wield+8/9. this is just my opinion, take it for what you will.

i was trying to find a mirage sword +10 but only one guy has it and i cant seem to find him online. I traded the baal + mino +1 for a raptor +9 and mino +2 .

btw: how much is a mirage sword +10 on c west