Nebiros - Lugias+8

This is a discussion on Nebiros - Lugias+8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; why people buy nebiros and not lugias+8 ?!?! Nebiros have 1 ap more than lugias, 80 ice dmg , and ...
Page: 1

angel10

Default Nebiros - Lugias+8

why people buy nebiros and not lugias+8 ?!?!
    Nebiros have 1 ap more than lugias, 80 ice dmg , and cursed.
    Lugias+8 have 2 health bonus , 2 dex bonus and 80 flame dmg (flame do more dmg than ice and at lvl 70 no one use leg cut) more than nebiros.
    And lugias+8 is cheaper!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angel10 View Post
    why people buy nebiros and not lugias+8 ?!?!
    Nebiros have 1 ap more than lugias, 80 ice dmg , and cursed.
    Lugias+8 have 2 health bonus , 2 dex bonus and 80 flame dmg (flame do more dmg than ice and at lvl 70 no one use leg cut) more than nebiros.
    And lugias+8 is cheaper!!!
    Nebiros can turn a VS round instantly. Lugias can't

what's its curse?

Raoul

Quote Originally Posted by FireBird101 View Post
    what's its curse?

Yea I think nebrios is the same price and in some cases is cheaper. And Yes people use leg cut after 70. I use it probably in every situation because it is that good of a skill. Overall nebrios is a better value and has greater sex appeal... I mean its got a rainbow glow. The curse also lends itself to good things, even the cheapest one, undefeatable has the ability to stop person from getting tp... which is harder fights is essential to victory.

Jingles

best curse is Choas, it causes all skills to start their cool downs, this is a HUGE advantage over a lugias... all curses are HUGE advantages. they all screw up your opponents combo. and thats why they buy them.

not exactly all curses.. for ej, undefeatable is realy useless... you gotta be VERY lucky to make that skill go off and that in the same time the mage is trying to tp your opponent...

yea chaos is the best curse... it can turn the table during a vs in a second.. it blocks all enemys skill for 3 seconds =)

Validating

If I had the readies Id love to try this combo out XD