Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

nebiros7/light giga8 vs raptor 8

This is a discussion on nebiros7/light giga8 vs raptor 8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well atm I've got a +8 raptor and a +8 1h light giga axe, and was contemplating getting a +7 ...
Page: 1

Default nebiros7/light giga8 vs raptor 8

Well atm I've got a +8 raptor and a +8 1h light giga axe, and was contemplating getting a +7 nebiros as a main and using that (as well as the giga) instead of the raptor, but I don't wanna bother if the damage is gonna be substantially lower.

I've heard rumors that the 2h giga axe hits alot harder then its ap suggests, and I was wondering if the 1h giga is the same. I was also wondering if anyone had actually tested this particular build before and what there results were.

discuss.

I haven't actually tested the idea that 1h giga has alot more ap didnt really notice anything, but what ive heard around is with the dual weapons, people would usually prefer the hs than 1h giga unless the + on 1h giga is higher than hs than obviously the giga would be better. The other idea is that duals combo alot faster especially compared to the raptor, there is a substantial difference in the speed of comboing and also the success rate of the duals especially in the leg cut category the duals over powers the raptor by far. I think if you wanting to compare the ap and as together overall i would prefer the duals, because of its fast comboing thats only me because im use to the fast comboing, but the ap is higher in the raptor than duals, but i rather have the faster combo and more leg cut.
    At the end of the end its what you would prefer and everyone has there likes and dislikes some people would argue that dual is better than raptor others would disagree and also the idea of 1h giga having alot more ap suggested i think isnt true, as ive used both hs and giga. I think also the 2h giga axe having alot more ap than suggested is only a bug and whether or not it still stands like that today i dont know.

nebirous giga, faster, better ellement dmg, better dmg, (uniques)

Shakka

Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    Well atm I've got a +8 raptor and a +8 1h light giga axe, and was contemplating getting a +7 nebiros as a main and using that (as well as the giga) instead of the raptor, but I don't wanna bother if the damage is gonna be substantially lower.

I've heard rumors that the 2h giga axe hits alot harder then its ap suggests, and I was wondering if the 1h giga is the same. I was also wondering if anyone had actually tested this particular build before and what there results were.

discuss.
    nebiros with giga glacier more elemental and hp?
    and the rumors for 2h giga light for more ap mm i heard that but nothing for 1h and i dont like rappy for combo

Definately nebiros and giga, dmg will be similar, but the bonuses and looks are way more sexy

cant rly compare this nebi and giga will be more expensive, go hanguk tho man, hanguk+8 is like 12-15 and it ups ur ap quite a bit, should comepare this with rap+7 rev i think

duals forever

Not to mention dual, just compare avedon 8 & 2h giga light +8 which one better, as I see no giga 8 light in cwest...thinking of making but is it worth, or simply go for avedon..tks

as far as i remember giga 2h+8 hits like rappy +8

Anyone know the price of 2h. Giga light+8..as I expecting it performance rappy8>giga8>avedon8..

dual and giga is faster from rappy

my opinion is use dual nebiros+7 and hanguk sword+8

have fun

Rumors for 2h giga light for more ap

Can an old crusty tell us if this is true, that its a bug, and actually does hit harder then ap suggest? Cuz visually the ap is in the tank for a +7/+8 weapon. (Crap) Please confirm if it does hit harder and what would u compare the attack ability against..

Thank You

if u really want to see how awesome duals are wait for my pk vid

In dmg raptor here win .... Maybe dual is faster but no dmg ...

I tested nebiros chaos +8 and hs +9 with raptor 9 chaos bal 8 . 2h weapons is better

duals forever

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast