Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

nebiros7/light giga8 vs raptor 8

This is a discussion on nebiros7/light giga8 vs raptor 8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by goldentrigger In dmg raptor here win .... Maybe dual is faster but no dmg ... I tested ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    In dmg raptor here win .... Maybe dual is faster but no dmg ...

I tested nebiros chaos +8 and hs +9 with raptor 9 chaos bal 8 . 2h weapons is better
    wow u have a chaos nebi8 and hs9 and u still say it sux? just wow... :P

Neb and Hs

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    wow u have a chaos nebi8 and hs9 and u still say it sux? just wow... :P

I had sweet kiss nebiros +8 and deep scar +9 and it sucked dual wield sux compared to a +9 2 handed weapon

Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    In dmg raptor here win .... Maybe dual is faster but no dmg ...

I tested nebiros chaos +8 and hs +9 with raptor 9 chaos bal 8 . 2h weapons is better
    if i had a chaos8 and hs9 on my hands id rape people in vs no problem raptor9 and baal8 may be good for you because you are used to that damage but there's alot of things for a dual to have a use for

Quote Originally Posted by cachi158 View Post
    I had sweet kiss nebiros +8 and deep scar +9 and it sucked dual wield sux compared to a +9 2 handed weapon
    first of all sweet kiss is trash and second deep scar is trash offhand wasnt really meant for AP but for bonuses. better off with unique offhand

Just listen to domey he tryed it all , he aint gonna lie u he is good <3 .... Neb + giga light 9 go go ))

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    if i had a chaos8 and hs9 on my hands id rape people in vs no problem raptor9 and baal8 may be good for you because you are used to that damage but there's alot of things for a dual to have a use for
    Doesnt it make sense that since the attack speed and combo rate is faster, the curse on the nebiros would go off more?

Who is trying to argue raw ap is better than chaos curse? ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    Doesnt it make sense that since the attack speed and combo rate is faster, the curse on the nebiros would go off more?

Who is trying to argue raw ap is better than chaos curse? ;p
    sometimes it might go off faster but dunno sometimes my nebi has its moments well he said nebi8/hs9 sux since he tried it and that +9 2h is better but i oppose that coz if i ever get my hands on a nebi8 i would outdmg a +9 weapon with it considering i can do 2x faster with R combo. and mostly its the last hit that counts for NPs right? and thanks nidza

Hey dome, have you ever tried a good 2h weapon? just curious, if you like duals for combo should look at an axe like ave or baal (my preference) only sword id use would be a wiri, definetely a chaos +8 over a hb9 anyday

just my pref

-Chad

yeah a giga+14 rb, it did like 100 more dmg than my duals but im so used to having all those hp/bonuses that i dont really care about the dmg at all i tried an ave8 and a baal8 also, yeah its good and also an hb9 and yeah dmg is awesome but i havent tried a wiri yet. somehow ever since i was an ardy warrior i always love duals and i did play 2h b4 i saw curse weapons to be so sexy.

nebiros + giga would be better then raptor+8
    but if you wear nebiros + hanguk sword, this would be the best for you

duals faster and better

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12