Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Need advice about opening a magician in C_west

This is a discussion on Need advice about opening a magician in C_west within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey, I should receive no small amount of money on Wednesday. I'm thinking about opening a magician Ardream. As a ...
Page: 1

Latnix

Exclamation Need advice about opening a magician in C_west

Hey, I should receive no small amount of money on Wednesday.
    I'm thinking about opening a magician Ardream. As a magician, what do you say? Worthwhile?
    I thought about buying a set like this:
    crimson +7 set
    Chaotic staff +7
    EP +0 / +1
    Skeleton Belt
    SSE
    dual rom / dual old rol
    SS +0

Of course it is a set time. That I will spare more money he will gain new items.
    I have not played a lot of time in Knight online so I'm not sure this figure is exceptional but routine in Ardream. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Advice, criticism, anything ..

THANKS

get dual old imir if u r going for lightning mage everything else is fine

maybe invest in some old imirs atleast or try for dual +1's. i think they are only like 50m for old imirs.. could be wrong.

that give you more money to spend on something else. that would be someone normal gear nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Latnix View Post
    I'm thinking about opening a magician Ardream. As a magician, what do you say? Worthwhile?
    crimson +7 set
    Chaotic staff +7
    EP +0 / +1
    Skeleton Belt
    SSE
    dual rom / dual old rol
    SS +0

Of course it is a set time. That I will spare more money he will gain new items.
    I have not played a lot of time in Knight online so I'm not sure this figure is exceptional but routine in Ardream. Correct me if I'm wrong.

THANKS
    first you need one DD+7
    if no have leave from ardream
    2nd you need imir +1/+2
    and never buy one old rol or other old item you lose you money

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Latnix View Post
    crimson +7 set
    Chaotic staff +7
    EP +0 / +1
    Skeleton Belt
    SSE
    dual rom / dual old rol
    SS +0

THANKS
    No. Your gear won't be exceptional.
    It will be shitty.

SexyIsWhatIam

ya...andream chars are mostly BABA...lolx...

Firstly IŽd advise you to get into mage and find out if you like it - no defense (no real change as crimson mage either) and tough to solo-exp. Your build will be okay to play around, but you can`t exp with a lightmage. It just sucks. Exping with lightmage even sucks at 75+, but like this you will do close to no damage at all.

And elemental rings aren`t good until they are +1 at least, damage increase on staff-attack 2x20? c`mon.. IŽd rather take the defense of roms (at +2 they beat rols easily) but those will not help you in pk.

So IŽd say, get your jewellery, paper armors, a wood staff +8/flame and practice for a while. Needless to say you cannot use that chaotic for its int-requirement till like lvl.. 45?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

like stated above somehwere, you will really need a dd helmet cus adream really is full of sins, and be sure that mages are one of the first to get targeted.

SexyIsWhatIam

LOL...andream sins are realli too BABA, they normally aim mage and they realli kill mages in a split seconds =)...

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Was i the only one that lol'd at "magician" ? xD *pulls bunny out of a hat*

Anyways, you will definitely need a DD helmet +7, if not you'll die in 1-2 hits from any of the half decent sins there.

SexyIsWhatIam

yea man, u realli need veri gd gear to able to fight with the sin =)...

Banned Senior Member

if u dont wann be A baba play as a paper mage.. but paper mage will die so fast

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

SexyIsWhatIam

I would tink if u dun wan to be baba and you wanna to survive a few hits, best is to be light wif crimson +7/crystal +8. Cause paper is realli too weak to even touch any1.

paper is not weak , paper is the best for ardream , put 112 int , if you are baba rest in mp and get iron set dual fire rings +2/+3 set+9 armors, scorching staff +8 dual clearic earings +1/+2 if you are not baba 112 int 170 mp rest in hp , go fire , set +8 armors , skelet bel, ep , dual sse , dual rom , scorching staff +7 , a cheap set for people that can't baba and you will kill a lot even those rouges with set +9 and you will not die so fast as people think....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast