Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Need advice about opening a magician in C_west

This is a discussion on Need advice about opening a magician in C_west within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; woow !! you need a really good items for adream...
Page: 3

woow !! you need a really good items for adream

People need to stop talking crap, you can run ardream with old imirs or imirs +0 you dont need a load of baba gear, i know that because i do it. old ep, old skel and dd helm +6/+7 are necessary (dd +6, will cost you 250-300m). Don't go for ROM or ROL's cause thats just dumb, go for old imir or imir +0. Although price of imirs +0 are rising (not many on the market), you will probably be able to get some for around 3gbs each, old ones will cost you anywhere from 30-60m. In terms of earrings you can go for SSE's but i prefer Cleric Earrings or old Priest earrings because of the resistances, its personal preference really. For lvling i would suggest buying light erenion, its cheap and you can use it from a low lvl, exping is easy as a mage just show up at graveyard, when you get 52+ you can solo aoe the whole place if you are good at it. Then just get some noob sin to sit and sw in duo party and rake in the xp.

When you get some more cash first thing you want to upgrade are your rings, try and get +1s will increase your dmg and stun rate.

hope this helps

peace

in terms of build, i think either 160int build with crimson +7, or 152 int build with crytal +8. rest of your stats should go on mp. Paper mage is good, but you need quite good gear and skills to pull it off, for a first timer i wouldn't suggest it, you will just get raped and bored fast.

i was trying orc warrior adream on carnac-west well got iron set and chitin +7 those rogue hit me also damn pain lol i think if u rich bought a iron set for safety

Banned

dude u will fail ..
    need aleast for dcz mage
    glass belt
    ep+1
    dual imir+1
    chaotic+7
    dual sse
    chitins+8 ofc

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    dude u will fail ..
    need aleast for dcz mage
    glass belt
    ep+1
    dual imir+1
    chaotic+7
    dual sse
    chitins+8 ofc

the above is crap, i play ardream with

imirs +0
    crystal +8
    old ep
    old skel
    chaotic 7
    dd helm +6
    old pe's

and i have no problems gaining NP's
    Last edited by ChanceOf; 10-12-2010 at 04:22 AM.

Banned

Moved to apropriate section.

assassin110490

u dont need much for ardream i just started a mage their and probably depends on server 2 but not that many in ardream on my server. so i go good with only old items +8 paper +7 lycaon

So your saying that the linen +8 build is better than a crimson 8 build?

because you also have to consider that you can use Elysium 8 with crimson.

other items

dual WE / IN or EP 3 / IB / dual imir 2 / LBOL 2 /

also, if you stay Crimson 8 and had extra money, would it be worth while to buy an extra chaotic +8 staff? and switch between that and elysium 8 when you vs rogues?

if you play wise then you can absolutely ok with Chance's build. There are nonbabashoped mages doing good job in dcz. Anyway like 99% of mages would die after duff no matter what items they use so just go for his advice...you can upgrade your stuff by time..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123