light mage Cardboard / Int

This is a discussion on light mage Cardboard / Int within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; so what would be a better build for more dmg / stunzor #1: Cardboard 112 int for chaotic staff linens ...
Page: 1

wendolyn1987

so what would be a better build for more dmg / stunzor

#1: Cardboard 112 int for chaotic staff linens +8/9 ROMs or imirs CE's +1,, IN,, GB,,

#2: INT 160 rest mp with elixer +8 or elysium +7 same accesories?

there are so many theorys about DMG and STUNZ i dunno what to believe atm i am 160 int an di have a LE+7 and an elixer +7
    and i tested them out and the elixer hits way harder and stuns better than the LE i tested on Rogues,,mages,,bps and warriors and the elixer +7 overall stunz and blade dmg = way better than the LE +7 so is it staff AP or Int thats helps stun and weapon AP that determines blade damage?
    Please Help!!!!

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

for build 1 u would want a chaotic, not an oasis,

but from what i have determined, its not ap of the staff that determines the stun, its the amount of int you have and your lvl, and the lvl of your opponent... and the amount of LR that they have... and there class i.e. priest, mage, rouge, warriors

wendolyn1987

lol ty for the mistake EDITED :P

BUMP MORE PLS

Priest_gabber

I would take build 2 cuz of the ac. and get imirs not roms , thats a big damage diff. Build 1 would do more damage but less ac.
    Its just wut u prefer but i would go for build 2