need advice: warrior builds cheap but good AP

This is a discussion on need advice: warrior builds cheap but good AP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey guys. i need some advices in warrior builds. iam a lvl 80 warrior whit 50gb to gear up for. ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default need advice: warrior builds cheap but good AP

hey guys. i need some advices in warrior builds.
    iam a lvl 80 warrior whit 50gb to gear up for. server : ionia.
    i wanna have alot of AP but still decent hp/mp/def and so on.
    Btw should i go for desenct skill? is it worth it at lvl 80, or should i stick to shock stun?
    ty for advice)
    write what gear u think i should get./what build i should go.

if you have a organizated clan wich makes a great party's 24/7 you should go for shock stun , but if you want to make a duo/trio with assasins /priest you should go for decent.

about gear idk the prices on ionia, but i suggest you to get a giga +8 ( those krowaz items are way too expensive xd) about uniques get a wp +1 dual roc +0 to be a decent warrior and should see how many gb's do u have left to buy your shells +7/+8 or chitin's +8.

only ap matter when you make a vs against a assasin , because of minnor healing, but if you want a pvp build , you should go as i told you (if you like it :lol

Personally i love to use decent instead shockstun xd

well he wants to be ap build it looks like so dont get giga+8 lol...get a ii+8 maybe...or a rappy+8...

get shells+7, rocs+0, wp+1, skelly/gb/ib, and me's....thats a cheapish build that keeps good resist, good ac/hp and pretty good ap

Im not sure how much is 50gb on ionia, but u can probably get some of new weapons with cure efects. For example: Bomba/Sweet kiss Baal +7...these arent that expensive as chaos and they are still good

Supertinus

Last time I was on Iona prices were double compared to C-west

Banned

thx guys. i found the perfect build for me. i use a avedon+7. but i still have 3.1k AP haha :P (fully sced. 10k hp and 1.3k def. and good resists aswell. and still have 21gb+ :P going for chaos baal7.

U couldnt make it in 50gbs, if the prices are double to CW

BennyBoy

mmmmh for ap built as warrior i would go for shell +8, rappy +8, wp +2, dual dr+1, string of skull +1, dual plat earing +1 ...
    and for the skill i cant really help u bcz i did really enjoy both xD
    finally if u really want only a big ap just replace wp by amulet of str, sing of skull by sash of sorrows and plat earing by opal earing ^^

best warrior build is.

2hgigaLr with/ wp, roc/dr combo. pe/we combo, and a skelly belt. Tested and true. All these new accessorys that came out since ive been quit suuuck. except maybe legionairs band, and lilime's

YourCorpse

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    thx guys. i found the perfect build for me. i use a avedon+7. but i still have 3.1k AP haha :P (fully sced. 10k hp and 1.3k def. and good resists aswell. and still have 21gb+ :P going for chaos baal7.
    I'd go for a wirinom

Banned

wirinom>priest
    baal>warrior

Quote Originally Posted by nukka View Post
    best warrior build is.

2hgigaLr with/ wp, roc/dr combo. pe/we combo, and a skelly belt. Tested and true. All these new accessorys that came out since ive been quit suuuck. except maybe legionairs band, and lilime's
    hv>dr
    sos>skelly
    and i would go mino>we if u want ap

kol4eva

Default SOS

has anyone compared / used string of skulls +3 on warrior build ?

thanks in advance

HB ofcourse