Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

need ardream bp help

This is a discussion on need ardream bp help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; so i made a dcz bp currently lvl 56 and i put 84 pts into hp and rest into str ...
Page: 1

Banned

so i made a dcz bp currently lvl 56 and i put 84 pts into hp and rest into str since my hp, i know ppl say go full str but i'd die even more quickly if i did, mostly by sins. so i bought a 10 DD tier 1cap but it dont help much but i dont have enough money to buy tier 1 25 dd cap so im thinking restating at lvl 59 and putting 102 into int so i can wear TIER 2 25 dd cap. is this is good choice? i mean ill still have 202 str but im really on a tight budget (350mil)

mjollner

put more points into hp... ppl say go full str? i think they are wrong expecially if your on a tight budget, 90 hp minimum imho
    stay paper, the 10 dd doesnt seem to help much, but trust me, your better off with that tahn loosing the ap/hp from going to tier 2

Banned

put more points into hp... ppl say go full str? i think they are wrong expecially if your on a tight budget, 90 hp minimum imho
    stay paper, the 10 dd doesnt seem to help much, but trust me, your better off with that tahn loosing the ap/hp from going to tier 2[/b]
    ppl say full str since its dcz and too, thing is even if i put 90 into hp i gained like 300hp or less but the spikes will still destroy me though. anyone got an ardream bp with 102 int? if so tell me if u do decent dmg with 202 str

tbh, It's not worth going BP if u can't afford good items Especially not in Ares.

OnT: What uniques do u have? If u have good uniques, stay t1. If not, go t2 and get that 25 DD cap.

well u can go T2 with 25 DD helmet, but lemme warn u, unless u got some pretty good weapons/accesories with high str, then u wouldnt be able to do much damage at all with 102 INT. Puttin an extra 26 points into INT will either take away a chunk of ur HP or ur AP..........

I would suggest that you just use a mixture of +8/15 HP and STR armors... yes i know that the DD would be more useful than the HP, but imo, i think that a 102 INT BP would be next to useless in ardream. And seeing how you are on an older server (since u talk about rare weapon defenceS) then its gonna be pretty hard to kill people.......

oh yeah, make sure u are a debuffer if u go this build (102 int), if ur not a debuffer, then DEFINATELY dont go this build... if ur buffer u will only be able to ks a few peeps here and there, and even with malice, it'll be pretty hard to kill people. You'll need better duffs like torment and or parasite.

Banned

tbh, It's not worth going BP if u can't afford good items Especially not in Ares.

OnT: What uniques do u have? If u have good uniques, stay t1. If not, go t2 and get that 25 DD cap.[/b]
    yea i know but saying that wont help me . and im all quest jewels except for lupus pendant

yea i know but saying that wont help me . and im all quest jewels except for lupus pendant[/b]
    on ares?

dont play bp then

Banned

on ares?
    dont play bp then[/b]
    ty for advice zzz... man every for every class u need money and items so ty very much for advice pfft

TPriest

you ll just do "np transfer" in ares lol
    what about makin a char in a newer server (i would say C-West)? you wont loose much, since you only have quest stuff
    about the build and since you r worried about hp, go 188 str (for ii+7) and rest in hp (should be 100, rite ?). what s your weapon btw ?

Banned

you ll just do "np transfer" in ares lol
    what about makin a char in a newer server (i would say C-West)? you wont loose much, since you only have quest stuff
    about the build and since you r worried about hp, go 188 str (for ii+7) and rest in hp (should be 100, rite ?). what s your weapon btw ?[/b]
    ii+7 and im not worried about hp like i said . im worried about sins,i rather risk 300hp and take 25dd tier cap. but i just want to know if its a decent built? i mean i now ardream bps out there that are this built cause they cant afford tier 1 caps. i need some advice from those bps. and oh btw i think making bp in old servers may be hard but its bttr than newer severs like c-west cause in older servers u have the possibility of having dagger def armor. sins got DD chtin helm but if ur bp u wont get that, and c-west sins are pretty geared anwywayz.

ii+7 and im not worried about hp like i said . im worried about sins,i rather risk 300hp and take 25dd tier cap. but i just want to know if its a decent built? i mean i now ardream bps out there that are this built cause they cant afford tier 1 caps. i need some advice from those bps. and oh btw i think making bp in old servers may be hard but its bttr than newer severs like c-west cause in older servers u have the possibility of having dagger def armor. sins got DD chtin helm but if ur bp u wont get that, and c-west sins are pretty geared anwywayz.[/b]
    Yes, you should go tier2. Ur accesories sucks so there is really no other option than going t2, unless u wanna get raped even faster. Whatever build u go, you will get raped in Ares with that gear, sry to say, but it's true

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

so i made a dcz bp currently lvl 56 and i put 84 pts into hp and rest into str since my hp, i know ppl say go full str but i'd die even more quickly if i did, mostly by sins. so i bought a 10 DD tier 1cap but it dont help much but i dont have enough money to buy tier 1 25 dd cap so im thinking restating at lvl 59 and putting 102 into int so i can wear TIER 2 25 dd cap. is this is good choice? i mean ill still have 202 str but im really on a tight budget (350mil)[/b]
    for rdream u basicaly have the choice of ful int or fl str.

there realy isnt an in between that would b effective. for rdream BP on an old server it is almost a req that u have an IN or IB or some sort of wep deff acc. my Rdream bp has full str +9 armor. dual roc or diamond ring, IN, sos, str 14 earrings. i do pretty wel. dont die too often. on ur budget it may b best to just sell wat gear u have and go int. imo BP is one of the most expensive chars in game, int preists however can b very effective on a low budget.
    full chit set and a DOL are all that are needed to be a very good back up preist

Banned

for rdream u basicaly have the choice of ful int or fl str.

there realy isnt an in between that would b effective. for rdream BP on an old server it is almost a req that u have an IN or IB or some sort of wep deff acc. my Rdream bp has full str +9 armor. dual roc or diamond ring, IN, sos, str 14 earrings. i do pretty wel. dont die too often. on ur budget it may b best to just sell wat gear u have and go int. imo BP is one of the most expensive chars in game, int preists however can b very effective on a low budget.
    full chit set and a DOL are all that are needed to be a very good back up preist[/b]
    very true but i dont wanna go support...ty for tips guys looks like ihave no choice but to go t2 until i can afford tier 2 25dd cap, in which case i rather get an IN

ty for advice zzz... man every for every class u need money and items so ty very much for advice pfft[/b]
    no problem

All you need is a dread shield and a decent 2h club. You wear the dread at all times and stick with groups of humans and when you see a person malice and parasite and then attack.

I did the same method except Dread Shields weren't invented yet and I was poor :P

Unbuffed except for book. Nps were made in the first 5 days of ardream

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast