Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

need ardream bp help

This is a discussion on need ardream bp help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; All you need is a dread shield and a decent 2h club. You wear the dread at all times and ...
Page: 2

Banned

All you need is a dread shield and a decent 2h club. You wear the dread at all times and stick with groups of humans and when you see a person malice and parasite and then attack.

I did the same method except Dread Shields weren't invented yet and I was poor :P

Unbuffed except for book. Nps were made in the first 5 days of ardream[/b]
    wait, thas unbuffed? damn that nice, like 170 than me. and ur booked ap is more than my booked ap with ii+7. is that roc+0? and oh yea my budget is too low for ds+6 or 7 or even a +5. but anytin below +5 sucks

TPriest

wait, thas unbuffed? damn that nice, like 170 than me. and ur booked ap is more than my booked ap with ii+7. is that roc+0? and oh yea my budget is too low for ds+6 or 7 or even a +5. but anytin below +5 sucks[/b]
    that s not a roc --> check resists lol
    these r +9s (or less) normal jewels i think

Banned

that s not a roc --> check resists lol
    these r +9s (or less) normal jewels i think[/b]
    how does he have 400 ac then? he said hes unbuffed except for book.

TPriest

how does he have 400 ac then? he said hes unbuffed except for book.[/b]
    hmm, you r right, weird. maybe he s a liar :P and ac buffed (160ac buff?) lol
    only bomb5hell can answer that :S but anyways, if he had any unique, his resists would be higher than 5
    EDIT: dont post "there r uniques with no resists", i know, but i dont see any of them on the SS

Banned

hmm, you r right, weird. maybe he s a liar :P and ac buffed (160ac buff?) lol
    only bomb5hell can answer that :S but anyways, if he had any unique, his resists would be higher than 5
    EDIT: dont post "there r uniques with no resists", i know, but i dont see any of them on the SS[/b]
    yea i think he has ac buff too lol...cant have 400 ac if he dont have uniques

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12