Need a good Lighting mage build

This is a discussion on Need a good Lighting mage build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey, I play ionia and im lvl 80 mage im going to going lighting so i can help my party ...
Page: 1

Hey, I play ionia and im lvl 80 mage im going to going lighting so i can help my party out with my stuns. I am mainly looking for a good base damage like 700-600 with staff and able to stun like 60-75% of the time. I dont wanna be a one shot thats why i reskilling to lighting. I dont know much about mages so i can use all the help i need. I was thinking a build like 160 INT 185 Mp rest Hp (which is 113) for items i dont really need help on that cuz i dont got the money yet. I just need a good build if u got one please post it and if u explain it would help me out a lot. Btw i will have duel imir rings +1

Hmm.. I believe on ChocolateChip, she had about 160 int, 175 mp and rest into hp.

Items were :

Chaotic staff +8
    Dual sse
    Dual imir +0
    Iron belt
    EP +2
    Crimson set +8 ( +3 rebirth complete gaunlets )

I could easily hit over 700+ on rogues, 500+ on 80 warriors, 600+ on mage/priest.
    I also stunned almost every hit in vs unless a rogue was using magic shield. ( I'd say there was a 75% + stun rate )

since u don't have items for now, I'd go 160int, 140mp, rest hp and when u get some, just restat to 175-200mp

k kool anymore more builds ?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Hey, I play ionia and im lvl 80 mage im going to going lighting so i can help my party out with my stuns. I am mainly looking for a good base damage like 700-600 with staff and able to stun like 60-75% of the time. I dont wanna be a one shot thats why i reskilling to lighting. I dont know much about mages so i can use all the help i need. I was thinking a build like 160 INT 185 Mp rest Hp (which is 113) for items i dont really need help on that cuz i dont got the money yet. I just need a good build if u got one please post it and if u explain it would help me out a lot. Btw i will have duel imir rings +1[/b]
    Funkz, get elysium +7... dual imir's +0s for the start... and stat for at least 200 mp, and there u'll have 600s spam mostly

Hmm.. I believe on ChocolateChip, she had about 160 int, 175 mp and rest into hp.

Items were :

Chaotic staff +8
    Dual sse
    Dual imir +0
    Iron belt
    EP +2
    Crimson set +8 ( +3 rebirth complete gaunlets )

I could easily hit over 700+ on rogues, 500+ on 80 warriors, 600+ on mage/priest.
    I also stunned almost every hit in vs unless a rogue was using magic shield. ( I'd say there was a 75% + stun rate )[/b]
    ChocolateChip was 160 int, and 220 mp and rest hp... and the highest we hit on it was on noob rouges, 700... with the choatic +8 and dual imri +0

Funkz, get elysium +7... dual imir's +0s for the start... and stat for at least 200 mp, and there u'll have 600s spam mostly
    ChocolateChip was 160 int, and 220 mp and rest hp... and the highest we hit on it was on noob rouges, 700... with the choatic +8 and dual imri +0[/b]
    I hit above that even on good rogues.

I hit above that even on good rogues.[/b]
    do u remember who also played ChocolateChip... and no, it was hardly 700 on bad rouges

do u remember who also played ChocolateChip... and no, it was hardly 700 on bad rouges[/b]
    Yes, but I also played chocolate for 3 months more then you. -_-'

Yes, but I also played chocolate for 3 months more then you. -_-'[/b]
    Um honestly chad, use some logic, we both played on the account until it was sold... so whether you played longer then me or not, that doesn't matter... as the items were the best before the char was sold. As I said... use some logic.

Um honestly chad, use some logic, we both played on the account until it was sold... so whether you played longer then me or not, that doesn't matter... as the items were the best before the char was sold. As I said... use some logic.[/b]
    LIER!

Remember, we was like, oke let's go dcz, and then was like, you couldn't get prem so you quit 1 week before me!!

BB! =D

LIER!

Remember, we was like, oke let's go dcz, and then was like, you couldn't get prem so you quit 1 week before me!!

BB! =D[/b]
    gotta love people that go from serious talk to joking around to get themselves out of the situation

I was serious, I just told what I remembered.. no rogue beat me (excluding sinins) and I could easily out-pot them, you can say it was under 700, I can say it was above, either way.. I have no proof, nor do you as choco is gone :x.

ChocolateChip was 160 int, and 220 mp and rest hp... and the highest we hit on it was on noob rouges, 700... with the choatic +8 and dual imri +0[/b]
    thats wut i did. But im looking at duel imir rings +1 im loving my light mage atm.

Chad listen on SerialKiller i would have raped u so BB
    And dont say u vsed me u probly vsed oscar or sumin

thats wut i did. But im looking at duel imir rings +1 im loving my light mage atm.

Chad listen on SerialKiller i would have raped u so BB
    And dont say u vsed me u probly vsed oscar or sumin[/b]
    Lies, you can say it was oscar but I know! I know all funkz! <3

Bump4You.