Need Help!

This is a discussion on Need Help! within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi guys, i am a warrior lvl 76 with dual roc , dual we, shell set+7 , string of skulls ...
Page: 1

Hi guys, i am a warrior lvl 76 with dual roc , dual we, shell set+7 , string of skulls ,wp and an avedon+7
    I ill buy an IN , and i wanted to know If it is worthy to sell my in , my avedon and use some money that i have on my inn to buy a GIGA+8 or a better weapon like raptor+6/+7 reb

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Ok so ur saying u would sell ur ironneck, ur avedon and get OTHER money to buy a giga +8?... huh my advice would be: NO!
    Keep ur IN and ur avedon, and try to get main cash to get a chitin set+8 ( I had set shell+7 too, but i followed the advice of someone, and trust me it pwnz.. or if u can shell +8 o.O xD) upgrade ur uniques, etc...

Im using a giga+8 , and trust it isnt as increadible as ppl say.. But anyway i love it lol.. if i could i would buy a avedon+8 ...

Keep ur cash for a ave+8 etc, hope i helped u a bit

Thanks man its and usefull comment but i think i will sell avedon and buy rappy+8 cuz i have low ap with avedon and i will lose more using the in

Anal Rapist Senior Member

I would suggest to keep the avedon, ALOT of ppl are using shit load of def spear. and avedon looks sexy

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

get the in and keep avedon 8)

keep the IN and Avedon.. giga +8 is good, but not worth loosing an iron necklace + extra money for........

save money on getting a skele belt, or iron belt..... it makes quite a big diff.

Pino

get the IN and upgrade your weapon after that.

you will loose a lot of ap if u get giga +8

you will gain a lot of ap if u get raptor +6/7 rebirth

fuk avedon at +7 :P

keep the IN