Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need Help With 3 Builds

This is a discussion on Need Help With 3 Builds within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Paper +8HP Chitin +7 HP paper +8STR So my Question Is Witch 1 Is The Best I Dont wanna die ...
Page: 1

iDoLoveGod

Default Need Help With 3 Builds

Paper +8HP

Chitin +7 HP

paper +8STR

So my Question Is Witch 1 Is The Best I Dont wanna die so fast i like to tank and attack^^

iDoLoveGod

come on need help

Chit+7 would be best for you if you like to tank and attack, 1600ap with helis is easy enough to kill with duffs and you can survive long enough

Get lvls though they help.

I'm paper build on my priest, I have ~3200hp unbuffed with 2000ap (booked ofc) and it's good enough to vs ppl

I hate using HP build though so I just go for full dmg, 2000hp unbuffed and around 2300ap

chitin +7, the work on getting +8 xD

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

chitin will be better in higher lvls but you dont have enough stat points yet. nowadays big-big minus for paper set cause you cant use gg 1h weapons with that(smite, leonard). using shield during PK is necessary and its easier if u can hit with at least 1h weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    chitin will be better in higher lvls but you dont have enough stat points yet. nowadays big-big minus for paper set cause you cant use gg 1h weapons with that(smite, leonard). using shield during PK is necessary and its easier if u can hit with at least 1h weapon.
    Only good 1h weps are hanguk and graham

Just adds to the challenge

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Only good 1h weps are hanguk and graham

Just adds to the challenge
    im not going to answer that
    btw on my ardream paper bp i was using impact+8(i had about 1150-1200 ap with that) and it was enough there. but i think it has too low ap for CZ.

iDoLoveGod

what should i do? paper or chitin

Paper if you got balls and you're a kamikaze mofo. Chit if you wanna tank a shitload of people and hit people for "avg" dmg

Paper is without doubt the hardest hitter in game, you'll never any other class of BP hitting harder than a true full str paper

The closest class to being better than paper in full str is a krowaz +7/8 bp using str armours. If combined with good jewels they would be friggin deadly

My head says go Chit, but the Jap in me says go paper ;D

Chit bp have the ability to take on shitloads of people and win most of them without duffs, however you will get pissed off when you realise their low ap hits rubbish. A chit BP with hellbreaker will still hit very hard

Paper bp need to use duffs, it's more of a technical class and not for those who are nublets. It's like an assasin build without the invisibility you pick your targets, then run in and bash or subside and bash.

A paper priest with ~3200ap does around 1300+ dmg to all classes after duffs, only exception being the babashopped fuckers who have iron sets+3, paper build is best with hellbreaker for two reasons. The extra mana helps like crazy, the extra elemental DEFINATELY helps for hitting very hard

I seriously think you should consider trying to Krowaz BP, get some +5/6 armour and use a hellbreaker+6/7 and you'll have a hard hitting mofo which tanks a shitload

iDoLoveGod

maked chitin bp right when i getting better soon i will maybe do krowaz bp

Good choice, get your levels. It will help you a lot.

As long as you have around 1500ap you will do fine in VS

Banned

i can support that i have 1200+ like 1950ap fll sc on krowaz set bp with 5700hp i know hp and ap is kinda low but i can tank a shitload of ppl and im just 76 so yah krowaz bp owns

that wouldnt be funny if there isnt any challange

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    that wouldnt be funny if there isnt any challange
    Takes skill to be a paper priest

iDoLoveGod

how i can kill strong warriors damn >.<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast