Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need Help With 3 Builds

This is a discussion on Need Help With 3 Builds within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; with masive u can take any warrior down no need para or malice just masive and they done but u ...
Page: 2

Banned

with masive u can take any warrior down no need para or malice just masive and they done but u need to have a good hp and ac too.

Quote Originally Posted by nouveck View Post
    with masive u can take any warrior down no need para or malice just masive and they done but u need to have a good hp and ac too.
    Dont listen to this guy hes a terrible priest... not kidding

Banned

yes i suck at priest i really do
    geez ...yes i dont know shit about priest at all.

u re just pathetic. so if i suck u re way better than me right?

ROFL
    Last edited by nouveck; 02-14-2010 at 03:33 AM.

Banned

Kwowaz bp rapes. But I'd take chitin bp over krowaz and over str.

chitins +8 lvl 80..
    U can duff, and rape and tank.. if needed wear gabs + leonard = gg to

Banned

how i get good hp and ac and ap in same...

Quote Originally Posted by YourMomma View Post
    Kwowaz bp rapes. But I'd take chitin bp over krowaz and over str.

chitins +8 lvl 80..
    U can duff, and rape and tank.. if needed wear gabs + leonard = gg to
    There's no viable reason why you shouldn't choose Krowaz over Chitin+8
    Krowaz+7 *188 INT* - Chit+8 *174 INT*
    So that means as Krowaz build, you need 14 more points (which is about 70ap)

Now, those 14 points you sacrificed gets you this

> More Mana
    > Same AP
    > More Resists
    > More HP
    > More AC

What's not to lose about Krowaz lol ? Yes you lose bonuses when you take off armour, but INT priests if built properly shouldn't need to do much except swap out for a DD Helmet every now and then.... or you just use IN/IB and duffs

As for paper > chit+8, maybe, but I'm an ap whore. I'm dying to find out how much damage I can do against a chit bp when I'm in full str build. I reckon in full str I can get to around 4000hp and 3000ap, wheres an INT BP would have maybe 4500hp and 2200ap (unbuffed VS btw)

Doesn't seem much, but I recall a few posts made by Chit BPs who said they only people who really caused them problems were full str priests

My opinion won't change I always prefer Paper over Chit+8, but I'd choose Krowaz > All.

Krowaz is only build that would convert me to a true INT bp because I know their potential... believe me if it converts me it's good

supakilla

or you can go FP and have insane AP and some AC... just a thought... FP requires like 156 INT which is perfect for extra points on STR and HP in my opinion. If you wear krowaz or chitin, you should have opened a warrior account and played with that. A Priest was a mistake.

Every priest says this: Krowaz requires too much int and is noob

they are right because the warrior wearing krowaz didnt waste points on INT, he used points in STR and HP and guess what? he just killed you.

OK, kindly explain to me why using 14 points of INT (which is about 60ap) for a Chitin BP is a waste of stats. I've already explained the benefits which you get back over the stat loss it is the best build of the lot it's just too many people are afraid of trying it, it's the perfect BP build. Huge AC, HP, Resists and AP.

BTW, why do you think a warrior has ANY chance of killing an INT BP, if the priest wanted to me an arsehole they could just massive, parasite , malice. The warrior would be dead very fast and hitting for shit.

I had 700ap with a Lycaon+7 and was killing level 80 warriors in unbuffed vs in Arena. A Krowaz build would be even better, more ap, ac, hp and most importantly mana

Personally I think FP BP are shit, they're just wannabe paper HP builds. Except their AP is nowhere near as destructive as a paper BP.

FP BP have to trade off their HP in exchange for going full str, paper BP don't. Paper BP get massive ap and massive hp at the expense of AC loss, and when you're smacking people for 1300+ after duffs that AC advantage means shit to the other class

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12