Need help :)

This is a discussion on Need help :) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Question is easy... lvl 82 warrior Rap +9 or bomba wiri +8? i dont play some rlb or ard, so ...
Page: 1

Dereck

Default Need help :)

Question is easy... lvl 82 warrior

Rap +9 or bomba wiri +8? i dont play some rlb or ard, so only for main...

thx

Wirinom without a doubt. I traded HB+8 plus Iron set and GBs back in the day for a Chaos Wiri +8 (there where only 2 at that time, i plaid priest though so the range diff was a huge plus for me, not a factor since Rappy has 2.0 range as well) and i absolutely never ever regreted it.

Bombastic isnt as good effect as Chaos but at lvl 82 the 8str you get from the wiri should somewhat make up for the AP difference and you get the effect from wiri. Hmmm now that i think about it on the Warrior perspective i think id still choose the Bombastic Wiri +8, less sword deffence than spear for sure so that counts too.

Yeh, my advice is go for Wiri.

Dereck

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Wirinom without a doubt. I traded HB+8 plus Iron set and GBs back in the day for a Chaos Wiri +8 (there where only 2 at that time, i plaid priest though so the range diff was a huge plus for me, not a factor since Rappy has 2.0 range as well) and i absolutely never ever regreted it.

Bombastic isnt as good effect as Chaos but at lvl 82 the 8str you get from the wiri should somewhat make up for the AP difference and you get the effect from wiri. Hmmm now that i think about it on the Warrior perspective i think id still choose the Bombastic Wiri +8, less sword deffence than spear for sure so that counts too.

Yeh, my advice is go for Wiri.
    im not sure, coz wep def is same in my opinion... whot ppl have? iron sets and gabs... in big cz... so there are same wep defs.. onyl rogues can wear sherions , and thats sword def even.. and with rap +9 i will have 3250 ap and with wiri 3120.. there is around 130 ap diferent.. but wiri is officialy more beautifle then raptor rap +9 have every noob and chaos wiri is rly expensive against bomba or raptor... so i still dont know...

Thought the AP difference would be around 100.

I doubt everyone uses Gabs and Iron sets bro, on the people that have the best gear the rap will hit more because of raw AP but even then you have the effect that can activate in any moment and then your Wiri will be hitting more plus when ppl are bigger its easier for the noobs to target them.

But keep in mind that Dread Shield doesnt have sword deffense, skeleton belt doesnt have sword deffense, DD helmet and Spear boots are the two most common weapon deffense parts on priests (now with krowaz this might not be the case, ive been out of ko for some time now).

I still like Wiri more, sexyness plus effect.

Quote Originally Posted by ko4lifenew View Post
    My advice is rappy +9!!!!! COOL AP AND REEAAAALLY SEXY LIGHTING LIGHT :PPPP!!! RAPPY +9 FTW!
    Raptor has poison.

wirinom without any doubt, gl.

i would say raptor 9.. just cuz its cheaper and u can use money to work on other things.. if u do get a +8 u should go for chaos or sweet kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Dereck View Post
    Question is easy... lvl 82 warrior

Rap +9 or bomba wiri +8? i dont play some rlb or ard, so only for main...

thx
    Bombastic Wiri +8.. Effect is OK, but Chaos Wiri much better...

Too many ppl got spear def, so sword def not so great