Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ardream sin daggers

This is a discussion on ardream sin daggers within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; yo guys i have got a ardream sin whit: dual olds rols, old elf belt, dual old eme, old wp. ...
Page: 1

Default ardream sin daggers

yo guys i have got a ardream sin whit: dual olds rols, old elf belt, dual old eme, old wp. and a chtiin set +7

but idk wich daggers i shall buy i have got around 23 gbs to spent for my daggers please help me out

Im not sure about prizes, but md +8/shard +3 rev and chd +7

That leaves you some money, so you can buy chitin +8 pauldron maybe.

23gb to buy daggers?

ok by your gear i can see

your playing carnac west

ok with that 23gb get a old skeleton belt / old elf belt..

trust me you will need it and it helps.

get shard +3rev deul, they will give a nice bonus, chd 7 is overpriced atm on 9gb+

i think shards+3rev are around 8gb each? no idea..

but if u get that that leaves you with around 5gb so

id say get a chitin dd helm +5/+6

it always helps trust me.

you cant gain alot of ap with your uniques and chitin 7 set

but you could try full plate 8 instead of chit 7 it will give that extra bonus but you will lose ac bonus

but you can stack dd

20 dd + is enough for dcz...

also

depends how you pk

i advise you go with parties..

_yx_

buy fp 8 each piece is about 140 or 120m so after that u got money to buy a mirage 8 its about 800m about the offhand go for shard 7 or +1 rev since u dont have money with rest of monkey try to buy a old skeleton and a DD helm. i think u gonna have a preaty good atack and a nice defense

Quote Originally Posted by _yx_ View Post
    buy fp 8 each piece is about 140 or 120m so after that u got money to buy a mirage 8 its about 800m about the offhand go for shard 7 or +1 rev since u dont have money with rest of monkey try to buy a old skeleton and a DD helm. i think u gonna have a preaty good atack and a nice defense
    If you mean buy set by each piece, i wouldnt suggest that, your defence goes too low with fp +8.

Default guys

i already have all olds and i still have got 22 gbs

Default just daggers

guys, i already have dual rols dual eme, elf belt, wp..
    and i have a chitin set +8 so now i just need daggers for 23 gbs help me plzz

i would still get a skele if i were u and spend the 18.5 gb on daggers but thats me.

would get dual shard 3 reb orso and use the rest of reselling, pots/rpr/valks/cospre/scrolls etc.
    or shard 3 reb/ chd 7

or if u want to spend 23gb

shard 4 reb and shard 3 reb/chd 7 off hand.

go for CHD if u feel u get stunned/slowed to much and u need more res.

Good luck

BTW: pm me if i u want shard 3 reb i have one for sale
    Last edited by 92pascal; 01-21-2011 at 05:17 AM.

I'd rather choose chd7 for da left hand

dont get chd7 offhand unless you got hp and mana to spare. judging by your gear id say you dont, wait till you get wp+1 atleast.

anyways i know no one likes cleaver9's. but they really are an awesome dagger and if im not mistaken you can get one for like 17gb? then just get like a shard +7 for offhand, and get an old skelly belt.

thats like cleav9 17, shard7 3gb,old skelly 3gb so thats 23gb exact if prices are correct.

then work on getting dd+6/7 helm when you get more money.

Pyrocii

i would just get shard +8 and temporary shard +7, save up nd get a better offhand dagger later =)

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    dont get chd7 offhand unless you got hp and mana to spare. judging by your gear id say you dont, wait till you get wp+1 atleast.

anyways i know no one likes cleaver9's. but they really are an awesome dagger and if im not mistaken you can get one for like 17gb? then just get like a shard +7 for offhand, and get an old skelly belt.

thats like cleav9 17, shard7 3gb,old skelly 3gb so thats 23gb exact if prices are correct.

then work on getting dd+6/7 helm when you get more money.
    cleaver +9 is over 20gb just like shard +8, maybe even 23gb so that leaves him with 0 money.

md +8 is better than a shard +3rev but I'd go for what I find cheapest.

as for the offhand dagger, I'd always go for chd cause of the resists, club def and ele dmg, 150hp less doesn't matter cause if you get slowed you'll die the same way as with 150hp more...

so I suggest you put up a buying merch and try getting daggers cheap.

md +8/5rev or shard +3rev under 800m
    chd +7/1rev under 850m

that leaves you with 7.5gb or so and you can get some dd with it (skelly or dd helmet) this is a MUST! if you don't wanna be a walking onehit for gae rogues like undeadassassin aka RayWilliamJohnsonFan aka gaereseller <3
    Last edited by Mishe; 01-22-2011 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    cleaver +9 is over 20gb just like shard +8, maybe even 23gb so that leaves him with 0 money.

as for the offhand dagger, I'd always go for chd cause of the resists, club def and ele dmg, 150hp less doesn't matter cause if you get slowed you'll die the same way as with 150hp more...

chd +7/1rev under 850m

that leaves you with 7.5gb or so and you can get some dd with it (skelly or dd helmet) this is a MUST! if you don't wanna be a walking onehit for gae rogues like undeadassassin aka RayWilliamJohnsonFan aka gaereseller <3

well i wouldnt of suggested the cleaver9 if i knew it was that much...thats crazy how much it went up in price. but i geuss just do as eveyone else saying

md8,shard3 rev,chd7,skelly belt,dd helm +5/6. work on things like that with those 3 dggers to choose from.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post

chd +7/1rev under 850m

wow cleaver9/shard8 is over 20gbs and md+8/shard+3rebirth is under 8? that must be a joke, I would upgrade rbshards all day long if I were you guys. Btw dual md+8s are cool for dcz, you don't need chd+7 if it's expensive.

Tanri

go for shard +3 reb dual. or shard +3reb -chd+7

and change your gauntlet and boots to fp+8 to get more dex.

with time u can make a good ardream sin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast