need help with dcz sin

This is a discussion on need help with dcz sin within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; wp +0 bronze belt +0 the rest is quest jewelry chitin rev+1/12 dex dual md +1 rev if i sell ...
Page: 1

speedkill

wp +0
    bronze belt +0
    the rest is quest jewelry
    chitin rev+1/12 dex
    dual md +1 rev

if i sell all my stuff i would get +-7 gb, should i keep it this way or should i change something?

kishtan

I dont play carnac west, but I think your items are going to make it hard for you unless your in a decent party. With your gear your AP is going to be pretty low. WP +0 is ok, but personally I would swap out the bronze belt and go with at least an elf belt +0. A weapon def of 5 (even though its for all weapons) really isnt much and can easily be offset by getting some +7 chit weapon defense armor or using pathos gloves. Your MD +1 rebirths should be changed to at least cleaver +8s or better. Personally I'd go for dual cleaver +9s but thats most likely out of your price range The quest earrings are ok and you can upgrade them last. Even with all that, without spending a lot more coin your still probably going to be way under geared so you'll need to be careful on who you decide on attacking. Keep in mind that a sin's attack range is very short so you'll only get one or two shots in before your going to get hit. And unless you've got enough AC, HP, and resists to take the damage your simply going to be an NP transfer

speedkill

well, carnacwest has a lot of new people who never played the game before. (unlike other servers where they get chased away by turks). My death:kill ratio in ardream is 1:4 atm so i'm not an NP transfer. Still, ty for the tips and i'll consider to sell my bronze belt.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I would sell the bronze belt also, and some chitin pieces as well. Instead i would get fp +8 boots and gaunts and consider getting a chitin 8 pauldron. And if there is money left over, use it for an elf belt.

i do play dcz cwest and u prolly wanna change the bronze into something else or keep quest just for stat boost. 5% reduction is not gonna be noticeable. there are lot of sins and warriors. get spear and dagger defence armor. sell those 2 pieces. get 2xcleavr+8s or go md+3-4rb, better off wit fp+8 boot/gaunt if no spear.

wit this gear i do 5:1ratio without ksing a vs and i ussually solo or in 2party. get a really good GG friend and a vent/mic ur good

speedkill

ty for the tips.
    iron belt is far out of my price range.
    this are my plans now:
    trade wp+bronze belt for priest pendant & elf belt. (gryphon body armor will compensate the hp loss)
    sell chitin rev boots & gauntlets and throw some extra money in for fp +8.

ty for the tips.
    iron belt is far out of my price range.
    this are my plans now:
    trade wp+bronze belt for priest pendant & elf belt. (gryphon body armor will compensate the hp loss)
    sell chitin rev boots & gauntlets and throw some extra money in for fp +8.[/b]
    cwest dcz sin eh?

i demand a vs!
    PM BankinAndTankin

ok. heres wat ya need.

get rid of the mds, go cleaver 8s.

bronzebelt is pointless, try tradin it for a Judicious belt. trust me, in ardream (especially w/ mages like sobrevalu around), you dont need 30 def, u need resistance, hp, and mp.

keep the wp. wp > pp+1.

if u want some ap, try gettin dex+9 earings (though dex 12/hp1s are really nice goal to aim 4)

keep ur chitin. u dont need fp8. waste of cash, get the dex9s instead.

ac valk
    ap rogue pathos

DD+6 helmet is a must. for sure get that. its really important and should be one of the first things u get.

basically, you need hp and mp for minor combo, resistance cuz no magic shield in ardream and the rediculous amount of geared mages, and DD bcuz noobs in NexT dont care that ur in a vs, they will jump you (thats when you right click and equip it, but i reccomend keepin it on the entire time (cept for vs, cuz dd in vs is laaaaaaaaame)

orc or human?

speedkill

lvl 60 atm.

got dual cleaver +8.
    full shell set +1 rev. (not yet, working on it i have the money)
    2x +10 dex earrings
    delt of dex +2 (well, not yet but working on it. i have the money)
    priest pendant +0.

I didnt agree on the wp>pp +1 part. atm i am becoming fully ap whore and it works fine for me cuz i take down a lot of people before they have a chance to fight back :P

orc.

pm'ed you in case you still want a vs. ty for response

lvl 60 atm.

got dual cleaver +8.
    full shell set +1 rev. (not yet, working on it i have the money)
    2x +10 dex earrings
    delt of dex +2 (well, not yet but working on it. i have the money)
    priest pendant +0.

I didnt agree on the wp>pp +1 part. atm i am becoming fully ap whore and it works fine for me cuz i take down a lot of people before they have a chance to fight back :P

orc.

pm'ed you in case you still want a vs. ty for response[/b]
    u said DCZ sin. so yeah, in DCZ, u need like 2k mana if u wanna survive and beable to have good minor combo.

apwhores are lame, sure u get all da ks's, but try 3v1ing like that, its kinda hard

dex 12 earings fool

ill still vs u, even though ur 60+

Bankin, quit trying to vs every sin in the game, pm him for that, I think your just an attention whore. OT : Just rent shells +7 and shards 7, ( this depends on how active you are ) and work on your accessories. And yes, wp > pp 1. Being an ap whore won't get you anywhere. Go 94 hp ofc, 51 str ( if you can afford ss) and put the rest in dex, btw, some people don't know, only put 36 into explore, rest into assassin/master.

Bankin, quit trying to vs every sin in the game, pm him for that, I think your just an attention whore. OT : Just rent shells +7 and shards 7, ( this depends on how active you are ) and work on your accessories. And yes, wp > pp 1. Being an ap whore won't get you anywhere. Go 94 hp ofc, 51 str ( if you can afford ss) and put the rest in dex, btw, some people don't know, only put 36 into explore, rest into assassin/master.[/b]
    lol, it was just a 1sentence blurb, its not like i was jacking the topic from him. u know me, i c a DCZ sin, and the first thing i think is Vs :P

i didn't know his in game name, so i just threw it out there if he wanted a vs, and he ended up pming me that hes 60 now, but he'll still do a vs if i want

calm down :lol:

+1 on what you said bout the wp/renting and stuff, not on the me bein an attention whore

get dual cleaver8.

keep the armor.

sell the belt, and suggestions for a new belt would be judicious/elf belt.

rings can stay quest dont change them for anything other than rols.

earings can say quest also, but if you feel your ap is a bit too low, and your mana is 2.1k+ with 3k+ hp and decent resists you can get a +9 dex earing or better for 1 earing. keep one quest though.

WP keep that for a while, dont change that for anything other than PP+2,WP+1,IN.

speedkill

ok, ty for the advice.

curent set:
    chitins +1 rev boots and gaunts
    shells +1 rev pauldron and pads
    magic shell +7 helmet
    cleavers +8

warrior pendant +0
    dual dex earring +10/quest earrings. depends on situation.

main question:
    elf belt +0 vs belt of dex+2 (16 dex, 100 hp, litle bit def, 50 mil cheaper) ?

EB or judicious, bod+2 not even worth it.

ok, ty for the advice.

curent set:
    chitins +1 rev boots and gaunts
    shells +1 rev pauldron and pads
    magic shell +7 helmet
    cleavers +8

warrior pendant +0
    dual dex earring +10/quest earrings. depends on situation.

main question:
    elf belt +0 vs belt of dex+2 (16 dex, 100 hp, litle bit def, 50 mil cheaper) ?[/b]
    ur 60+ now, meanin u got magic shield.
    go go Elf Belt