Need help deciding.

This is a discussion on Need help deciding. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok so I basically sold everything I had before (for those who knew my previous gear), and waiting a bit ...
Page: 1

dadypop

Ok so I basically sold everything I had before (for those who knew my previous gear), and waiting a bit for prices to drop...

I got insanely lucky and bought a +4 rebirth exceptional blade axe for only 10gbs...
    174 AP, 77 lightning...< Btw is that better than avedon7?

Anyways now I have these.

Exc. Blade Axe +4 rebirth,
    Chitin set +7, ddhelm6
    Shell set 7, ddhelm6
    800m (or 12gbs if i baba 4gbs)
    Quest accessories
    Lupus Pendant +1 (or whichever one is the STR one, i get mixed up with the names but I think this is it...)

So now I&#39;m thinking if I should stay ardream, or go RLB with this better gear.
    On debuffed I hit 500&#39;s (maliced all classes), on unbuffed I hit 400, buffed I hit 300&#39;s (ardream)

If I was to get to level 69, what would I be hitting (roughly) on debuffed, unbuffed, and buffed people.
    And also what should I get for the remaining 800m?

Oh yeah server is ronark, so all the stuff is expensive right now but prices are dropping..I except foverins to go down to 600m soon...so should i just baba 4gbs and get dual fovs?

get a wp +0... and sell exc blade axe for tota +8/deep scar 8 or switch to raptor +7..

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

wll heres the thing id go for RLB cuz warriors at ardream and kinda hard and expinsive to gear !! gogo RLB get a rappy+7 with shell set+7 along with dual Mino earrings and a WP+1 with FoV and a skelly - if you still got some more money keep buying/selling items to gain money.
    your should aim for the next items :
    DR+1 with FoV+1
    a Mino+1/2 with PE+0/1
    WP+1/2
    with IB
    rappy+8 with eithe chitin+8 or shell+8

zrocker0404

Warriors in ardream have a really hard time unless u baba like 2000$ lol, so i&#39;d go RLB, cheaper and nicer

dadypop

Umm don&#39;t forget this is ronark...And my total GBs is 12gbs+the blade axe, which im guessing goes for 25gbs?

WP+1 alone is 25gbs, and then the the rappy7 is 500m so that right there is basically all my money ;\
    Prices are really jacked up...ronark was the most affected server by noah dupes...>_< Had the most restarts too

Warriors in ardream have a really hard time unless u baba like 2000$ lol, so i&#39;d go RLB, cheaper and nicer[/b]
    Not quite..
    i had chitin set +8
    spear of murky +8/impact +8
    dual roc +0
    wp+1
    1we +1
    rest quest stuff i easily hitted ppl 400+ w/o combo..