Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

need help in equip rlb bp

This is a discussion on need help in equip rlb bp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i am going to sell my rogue items and move to rlb bp i want to make fp's bp so ...
Page: 1

Tampon

i am going to sell my rogue items and move to rlb bp
    i want to make fp's bp
    so that's my plan is
    sell chitins +8
    rols
    elf belt
    pp +1
    +12/dex earring
    and get
    hb +7
    +8 fp set
    dd +6
    dual rocs
    skelly
    wp +1
    ds +7
    sh +7
    and probly quest earrings for now cuz i wont have money

forget the fp build. it olny works with +2/+3 uniques. keep ur rols and go paper

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

no fp, sorry 2 say it, go paper for *RLB*

Tampon

paper sux s:
    i will die too fast..
    btw
    why fp is bad ?
    and can u tell me paper set bonus+what stats i need?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

why dont u go g2-g3 priest? u will have more ac and still a nice ap

Fp will give u low HP maybe decent AP and normal AC. Paper will give u high AP normal HP and low AC but if you are fast with DS you will be fine. Papers are cheaper than FPs so youll save money there also no need for SH so just get dual lilimes and if u can, get 2 or 3 hp parts of paper +8. Idk how u like playing BP but having some extra HP is always handy.

You shold have lots of fun playing rlb with that set up. You wont be the better tanker but you wont have problems getting lots of kills.

Tampon

Fp will give u low HP maybe decent AP and normal AC. Paper will give u high AP normal HP and low AC but if you are fast with DS you will be fine. Papers are cheaper than FPs so youll save money there also no need for SH so just get dual lilimes and if u can, get 2 or 3 hp parts of paper +8. Idk how u like playing BP but having some extra HP is always handy.

You shold have lots of fun playing rlb with that set up. You wont be the better tanker but you wont have problems getting lots of kills.[/b]
    i want that sh when 3vs1 or somthing
    i put that+ds
    db
    and killing
    so what should i take?
    papeR?
    and if paper
    what stats i need to get and what should i chose on paper?
    str or hp?
    btw that for ur help all

knightned

Papers don't use SH

Tampon

oh yea
    forgot sh need int
    well
    i wanted fp build cuz i could use the sh and ds with that
    but idk what's better
    fp or paper

but idk what's better
    fp or paper[/b]
    Like someone else said pick something in between if you don't want to die fast. You don't have the uniques to easily pull of fp bp. If you go paper, then yeah everybody is going to go for you, but atleast you'll get some kills too.

knightned

Papers aren't actually that squishy. People just hate thier debuffs and think they are an easy kill, therefore everyone goes for them, thus they die making people still think they are an easy kill yet not realising they couldn't have survived the same punishment if people decided to ever mob them.

Tampon

the main reason that i want to go fp is to use sh+shield when i have alote of ppl to tank
    but i cant do that with paper
    and with fp's i will get much more def
    and not that low hp(i will take 3 hp parts and 2 str or 5 hp)
    and with fabric i will get 50% hp lose in 1 spike

Tampon

kk just found out cant use hb and sh
    so no sh ):
    and way
    i will probly go on fp build cuz i like ac more then hp xD
    so tell me what stats i need pls and what bonus on the fp

the main reason that i want to go fp is to use sh+shield when i have alote of ppl to tank
    but i cant do that with paper
    and with fp's i will get much more def
    and not that low hp(i will take 3 hp parts and 2 str or 5 hp)
    and with fabric i will get 50% hp lose in 1 spike[/b]

kk just found out cant use hb and sh
    so no sh ):
    and way
    i will probly go on fp build cuz i like ac more then hp xD
    so tell me what stats i need pls and what bonus on the fp[/b]
    Heal debuff, kill him. With the Ap from FPs that same rogue has a better chance of running away before you kill him.

The thing is if you put on HP parts then you will need to make up the loss of str in stats or your AP will be too low. Same if you wear str set then you will need to make up the loss of HP in stats. You will have to find balance in your HP and AP and my guess is they both will be average at best unless you sacrifice one and the AC you will get from FP is not THAT high.

If u wanna vs 3 sins as paper just put on shield heal debuff swap for club and hit them hard one by one, this is a lot easier than everyone thinks. It all comes to play styles, if you are sure about going FP then do it and see how it works out for you. If you have fun then keep the build and if u see that it doesnt work like you thoguht try paper or spend some $ lol.

Tampon

Heal debuff, kill him. With the Ap from FPs that same rogue has a better chance of running away before you kill him.

The thing is if you put on HP parts then you will need to make up the loss of str in stats or your AP will be too low. Same if you wear str set then you will need to make up the loss of HP in stats. You will have to find balance in your HP and AP and my guess is they both will be average at best unless you sacrifice one and the AC you will get from FP is not THAT high.

If u wanna vs 3 sins as paper just put on shield heal debuff swap for club and hit them hard one by one, this is a lot easier than everyone thinks. It all comes to play styles, if you are sure about going FP then do it and see how it works out for you. If you have fun then keep the build and if u see that it doesnt work like you thoguht try paper or spend some $ lol.[/b]
    looks like u know what u talking about
    what u think i should go ?
    fabric or fp ?
    if fabric
    how should my stats looks like and what bonus need to get on fabric?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast