going 75+ priest

This is a discussion on going 75+ priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; done with warrior making a priest now i have roc's +1 and we's +1 as well as a iron belt ...
Page: 1

dpark2008

done with warrior making a priest now i have roc's +1 and we's +1 as well as a iron belt and a lupus pendent +3 (i know it sucks but attila hates me) with that gear should i go bp or int. the priest im going to play is 75 and i dont know how it is skilled. can anyone give me a crash course in priests and tell me how to stat. i think best statting would be 12 60 60 but not sure. any help would be great thanks alot.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

gogo chitin bp, get sum chitins +8 and ur set , but work on getting a wp +0/+1 atleast ^^
    skill 60 heal 60 debuff 12 master

He says he has no idea how to play a priest, so best thing might be to start as int and once u get an idea of being a support priest then you can try around restatting to bp to see how you do, but i wouldnt recommend going stragith as a bp if u have never played a priest before.

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

gogo chitin bp, get sum chitins +8 and ur set , but work on getting a wp +0/+1 atleast ^^
    skill 60 heal 60 debuff 12 master[/b]
    do this but I do agree to start off as int. just get the feel of playing a priest, shouldn't take long at all.

You could start as BP, as u have been warrior theres not much diff on the gameplay, besides playing a BP you need to be more careful about getting into bad positions, u have duffs and heals. Playing BP will be more easy like than playing int, at first imo.

You could start as BP, as u have been warrior theres not much diff on the gameplay, besides playing a BP you need to be more careful about getting into bad positions, u have duffs and heals. Playing BP will be more easy like than playing int, at first imo.[/b]
    lol @ bp being not much different from being warrior, thats all i have to say about you xD