Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need help with gearing my beast assasin ^^ (ardream)

This is a discussion on Need help with gearing my beast assasin ^^ (ardream) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; k so most likely as every 1 know i got 1 of the most insane assasins in edana. but still ...
Page: 1

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

k so most likely as every 1 know i got 1 of the most insane assasins in edana. but still i wanna get better so here comes the things i got currently.

Rogue chitin set +9/19 dex on all parts ( and yes i do have ksc file on every upgrade chill)

cleaver +10 / 100

cleaver +9 / 90

dual rof +1

iron belt

Silver earring +1

16dex/3health earring

black dragon necklace +3.

basicly my thoughts go like this that i should get:

dd helm +8

anouther 16 dex / 3 health earring

and a iron neck.

well ofc this is just how i think so i wanted to ask the comunity if u think i could do something better.

so pls reply with help and not spam ty

BDN +3 -> WP +3
    earrings -> dual Silver Earrings +2/3
    dual RoF +1 -> RoL +2/3 & Elf Ring +3

(u can also get some Legionnaire Band over RoL, if u think your resists are low, but I don't think so xD)

BDN +3 -> WP +3
    earrings -> dual Silver Earrings +2
    dual RoF +1 -> RoL +3 & Elf Ring +3

(u can also get some Legionnaire Band over RoL, if u think your resists are low, but I don't think so xD)[/b]

about the earrings yeah if i had more cash but i don't

wp+3 would be possiblebut i prefere to spend my cash on buying a iron necklace instead cause even thoe i can hit a little harder the iron neck willstill be much much better since i vs 5ppl myself i need good def instead of only ap.

yeah i might change the rof's thoe they are kinda special to me

really amazing rings^^ hard to let them just go

about the earrings yeah if i had more cash but i don't

wp+3 would be possiblebut i prefere to spend my cash on buying a iron necklace instead cause even thoe i can hit a little harder the iron neck willstill be much much better since i vs 5ppl myself i need good def instead of only ap.
    yeah i might change the rof's thoe they are kinda special to me
    really amazing rings^^ hard to let them just go [/b]
    ... with such an items you won't need IN in ardream lol... and if ur ap is higher, then u can get down your opponents faster = you have to stay alive shorter

and RoFs are nice, but they are WAY overpriced

Im kinda in agreement with the above guy, ditch your current necklace, and dont waste time or money on in, get wp+2 or +3 defo, Keep 1 rof and get maybe a rol+3. I wouldn't get another 16/3 earing, just make your se+2, i believe that has 16 dex also and that ac helps.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

you have mages on your server ? if yaa atleast get a RE+3 with SE+3 - along with daul RoL+2/3 fuck RoF << i hate those rings

you have mages on your server ? if yaa atleast get a RE+3 with SE+3 - along with daul RoL+2/3 fuck RoF << i hate those rings[/b]
    Nah dude they r good rings, keep 1 rof and change other ring, Buf get a wp at 2 or 3 first. Fuck iron necks

knightned

k so most likely as every 1 know i got 1 of the most insane assasins in edana. but still i wanna get better so here comes the things i got currently.
    Rogue chitin set +9/19 dex on all parts ( and yes i do have ksc file on every upgrade chill)

cleaver +10 / 100

cleaver +9 / 90

dual rof +1

iron belt

Silver earring +1

16dex/3health earring

dd helm +8

anouther 16 dex / 3 health earring

and a iron neck.
    well ofc this is just how i think so i wanted to ask the comunity if u think i could do something better.
    so pls reply with help and not spam ty[/b]
    ROFs are best for priests, warriors and mages but kinda useless for rogues as dual +1 ROFs can get you ROL+2/3 or LB+2/3 for the same price giving you better bonuses. Go for WP+3 or IN, DD helm+8 is nice, for earrings go for SE or EME. If you can afford it you could get something like a sherion+9/dark vane+9 for your offhand.

If I was you i&#39;d get dual LB+2/3, WP+3/IN, IB, dual EME+2/3 or dual SE+3 and a sherion+9/dark vane+9 for offhand if I could.

xstep

duno , whyy u guys still talkin about LB rings, cause hes in ardream ;-) , i agree with the fact that u can go for dual rols +2 and u will have better stats then now, but i also understand that rofs are so sexy , as earring i would go for eme+1 + re +1 or above, or dual + 16 earring , and i would definitely go for iron set , u dont need extra ap since u have cleaver +10 , and also u can change ur offhand dagger for dv +8 or cod +8 ==> they are better then cleaver +9

take care ;-) , and i wish u luck in dcz ( btw u should keep ur ee+9 , it was sooooo sexy , am i right it was ur upgrade? )

knightned

duno , whyy u guys still talkin about LB rings, cause hes in ardream ;-) , i agree with the fact that u can go for dual rols +2 and u will have better stats then now, but i also understand that rofs are so sexy , as earring i would go for eme+1 + re +1 or above, or dual + 16 earring , and i would definitely go for iron set , u dont need extra ap since u have cleaver +10 , and also u can change ur offhand dagger for dv +8 or cod +8 ==> they are better then cleaver +9

take care ;-) , and i wish u luck in dcz ( btw u should keep ur ee+9 , it was sooooo sexy , am i right it was ur upgrade? )[/b]
    Exactly no magic shield. And he won&#39;t need the ac with the items he has. Better he doesn&#39;t have to cure ice every 10 seconds then having 40 extra ac but having to cure every 10 seconds to be whacked by warriors not to mention the reduced stun effect and fire damage LB will give.

I don&#39;t see why he shouldn&#39;t get a WP+3, since when could rogues have too much ap???

ArminVanBuuren

Exactly no magic shield. And he won&#39;t need the ac with the items he has. Better he doesn&#39;t have to cure ice every 10 seconds then having 40 extra ac but having to cure every 10 seconds to be whacked by warriors not to mention the reduced stun effect and fire damage LB will give.

I don&#39;t see why he shouldn&#39;t get a WP+3, since when could rogues have too much ap???[/b]
    You cannot use Legionary Band if you are not mastered, thus 60+ and he&#39;s playing Ardream, he won&#39;t be able to use LB.

Though, I agree with wearing RoF/RoL combo instead of dual RoFs, about the neck, with much worse items than yours I made my way in Ares&#39; Ardream with WP+0 (no defense jewelry at all in fact) so you would do much better with a WP+3, which apart from just giving you dext and AC gives you a shitload of resistances.

for earrings, I&#39;d go for dual SE or SE/RE combo...remember AP is not everything and even if you lose some dext you can make up with combo and the other items, you still have insane items for Ardream anyways

About daggers, I&#39;d never go for either DV or CHD since even 170 mana/hp loss is a lot for an Ardream character and for using a unique dagger for lvl 59 fights and wars, I&#39;d stick with the cleavers since those daggers would cost a lot of money.

I&#39;d say get the WP+3 (no matter what some people say, WP is better than BDN any day!), get another SE or a RE instead of the +16/3, definitely get the DD+7 at least (if +8 would be perfect) and if possible, try getting a RoL. Remember you have such a big dext bonus already from chitins, so you&#39;d have to focus not into AP but defense, resistance and health (specially since that gives you MANA).

Good luck :lol:

zrocker0404

you want to gear up more than that :blink:

take care ;-) , and i wish u luck in dcz ( btw u should keep ur ee+9 , it was sooooo sexy , am i right it was ur upgrade? )[/b]
    yes i did upgrade the ee+9

thoe i sold it to my best friend ingame, kinda regret it a little cause it was my first +9 and wow that was really a amazing bow. (still the only 1 in server (i wonder why))

You cannot use Legionary Band if you are not mastered, thus 60+ and he&#39;s playing Ardream, he won&#39;t be able to use LB.

Though, I agree with wearing RoF/RoL combo instead of dual RoFs, about the neck, with much worse items than yours I made my way in Ares&#39; Ardream with WP+0 (no defense jewelry at all in fact) so you would do much better with a WP+3, which apart from just giving you dext and AC gives you a shitload of resistances.

for earrings, I&#39;d go for dual SE or SE/RE combo...remember AP is not everything and even if you lose some dext you can make up with combo and the other items, you still have insane items for Ardream anyways

About daggers, I&#39;d never go for either DV or CHD since even 170 mana/hp loss is a lot for an Ardream character and for using a unique dagger for lvl 59 fights and wars, I&#39;d stick with the cleavers since those daggers would cost a lot of money.

I&#39;d say get the WP+3 (no matter what some people say, WP is better than BDN any day!), get another SE or a RE instead of the +16/3, definitely get the DD+7 at least (if +8 would be perfect) and if possible, try getting a RoL. Remember you have such a big dext bonus already from chitins, so you&#39;d have to focus not into AP but defense, resistance and health (specially since that gives you MANA).

Good luck :lol:[/b]
    i totaly agree of what ur thinking.

kinda hard to let my rof&#39;s go thoe. toook me so much time and effort to get them (2 and a half year).

yeah i might go for wp+3 have to look at market price to see.

about the earring i got, i kinda use it cause it&#39;s the most cheap earring that still is really good.

and if it&#39;s resist u suggest then i prolly should go for re +2 thoe they cost alot of cash so i dunno xD.

will take a while to get but hey im not in a hurry at all.

well the dd helm i will buy at +7. and try upgrade +8. i did it before thoe it broke to +9 a,q xD

so if i make +8 again ill stick with that.

thx again for help all

if any 1 got some diffrent thoughts please let me know as fast as possible so i don&#39;t spend cash and the wrong parts

ikely as every 1 know i got 1 of the most insane assasins in edana. but still i wanna get better so here comes the things i got currently.
    cleaver +10 / 100
    cleaver +9 / 90
    dual rof +1
    iron belt
    Silver earring +1
    16dex/3health earring
    dd helm +8
    anouther 16 dex / 3 health earring[/b]
    Ok .... BDN is definately a "must-get-rid-of" go for WP +2 or +3....... No you dont really need an IN in ardream, because i had a irl friend who had babashopped a rogue on pathos ardream, and he had a WP +2 and i had an IN, and he prefered his WP +2 over my IN. Since the extra mana, and the AC and resists helps a LOAD. With all that AC you have, im pretty sure you&#39;d prefer the resistances, and HP/MP/DEX over the weapon defences.

Earrings: get dual silver earrings +2/3..... But if you find that your resistances are low, then definately get 1 RE. For my friend&#39;s rogue, after he had pretty babashopped gears, he found out that rogues/warriors/bp&#39;s werent a problem at all, but it was the mages... so he made a judicious +2. He already had dual RE&#39;s and a WP and ROL&#39;s and still he found mages his biggest problem. so you might want to consider making a judicious.

Belt: Iron belts rly good, but i know some people prefer the skeleton belt over it. Why? well for ardream, the 3 resistances on skele are all you need... like.. the mass mass majority of weapons you&#39;ll find in ardream are the 3 from skele belt. Oh, and i know some people prefer the skele belt because they say they "miss" less because of the 50% thingy.. Not quite sure on this, so u might wanna test it out.

Rings: get rols... ditch the rofs&#39; they are ripoffs unless you are a BP :P seriouesly.. the rols will do you a LOT more help :P

silverbuffer18

i would get a wp+3 and trade the both rof for dual rols+3 and keep the ib for some defence ability, but if u sure u can tank, id do for a judi belt+3 maybe even +4 if u have the balls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast