Need help Gearing my Priest

This is a discussion on Need help Gearing my Priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well i recently lost my warrior to K2 Bullshit. So im not guna go on that epic quest to lvl ...
Page: 1

Studdmiffin

Well i recently lost my warrior to K2 Bullshit. So im not guna go on that epic quest to lvl 70+ again (once was enough for me to hate grinding)

So im making a dlw bp. Never really had a priest before so i dont know wether bp or int priest is better.
    let me know what is best for dlw

I need some help gearing him too, atm i just have +7 paper hp and str with a tot club to lvl to 59

The items i have to sell (keep in mind i havnt been playing for a few months so i dont know current market)

Dual Dimond Rings +0
    Lupus +0
    Warrior Shell set +7
    Warrior paper undying set +8
    Raptor +7
    Str +9 rings, earrings ,belt

So hopfully selling all that will get me enough money to get a decently gear'd ardream priest.

I was thinking like an ii +7 or hb+7 and some paper +8 hp set. then buy/selling to get money for some other items.

Let me know what you experienced priest have to say
    SHARE YOU KNOWLEDGE!!!

-Thanks alot

b0mb

You have to buy II +7 because you can't afford the HB +7
    Then buy +8 hp paper set... if you are on older server try to get 25dd.
    If you still have some money try to get dual fov +0, those will boost your defense.

Or lose the 25dd and buy dual fov +0 and some other uniques.

Studdmiffin

Okay so Hb+7 is the best idea then...

I will make my bp armor, i already have 2 pices done so i dont need to spend money on that.

Dual Fov+0 What other uniques should i be looking for...

Kek Belt?

What should i be wearing as my neck...earrings etc.

-Thanks

Kek belt is the best you can get unless you can afford a weapon defense belt.

StayBack

Get dual fov's, kek belt, WP, earing's wse/sse/be/ or +10hps..If u gonna have allright HP, mix armors 2 str 3 hp.

Studdmiffin

Get dual fov's, kek belt, WP, earing's wse/sse/be/ or +10hps..If u gonna have allright HP, mix armors 2 str 3 hp.[/b]
    This is really helpful

-Thanks!!

ahhh ardream eh?

Well i have 2 builds that i recoomend for you.... Both will cost you approximately the same as all your items, based on pathos' prices

BUILD #1 : Low AP, High AC, Decent HP: Recommended for debuffer

-Totemic club +7/70
    -Dual WSE,AE or CE
    -Lobo pendant +2
    -Kekuri belt
    -Dual ROM
    -Paper +8/15 STR or with a few hp pieces
    -DOL +4/5/6

BUILD #2: High AP, Low AC, Decent/Low HP: Recommended if you are buffer or healer

-Iron impact +7 (or hellbreaker +7... depending how much u want spend on a weapon)
    -Paper +8/15 STR with some HP
    -Warrior pendant
    -Kekuri belt
    -Quest rings (or Foverin if you have the cash)
    -Opal earrings, or Bronze earrings, or WSE, or AE, or CE
    -DOL +3/4/5

I personally prefer the first build way over the 2nd build, i've personally tested almost every unique on an ardream BP, ranging from cheap ones to expensive ones. A high AC, low AP build along with being a debuffer is FAR better than having high AP, low AC, and being a buffer. With Build #1, you will EASILY be able to tank 2 average rogues, while Build #2 will have some more difficulty. It also depends on your playing style, whether you PK in a party, with a handful of friends/clannies, or solo.

dpark2008

what about build #2 with being a duffer

what about build #2 with being a duffer[/b]
    you'll hit a bit harder than build 1..... but i dont see the point.... u hit a bit harder, but u die 10x faster................. Build 2 really sux imo........ its just for those people that love having a glowy weapon and thinking a hb +7 makes you pwnage.. Build 1 is much more practical, useful, and helps a lot more in pvp situations... sure.. u loose a chunk of AP... but at least u dont die after a spike and a pierce...

that was offtopic O.o

it'll work. It'll hit harder than build #1.... A debuffer is always good regardless of items... just knowing who and when and which duff and some basic items is enough to make you a decent pker O.o

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

get as much DD and resist as u possibly can lol... my advice but to be honest... i went 2 ardream and 90% of them speedhack there so i dont kno what the point is of even going there... and when i mean 90% i literally mean 9 out of 10 guys i saw... all faster then me... lol and its pathetic

Try to get good def cuz alot of rogues will be after u in dcz

Put down your cigarette and your needles. Go outside take a few deep breaths; clear you head; come back and delete your characters. Remove the game from your computer and throw your computer in the garbage. Then go to the nearest clinic and beg for help.

If that does not work pray to Jesus or whatever God you believe in that he forgive you for such a stupid post.[/b]

Or you could go int?
    Chances are, unless you somehow manage to get a bunch of DD, you're going to get owned.
    The sins are faster than you, most of them speed hack, so they're HELLA faster than you.
    You're basically food for them.

Slap on a set of Chitin+7 (w/ DD helm) , quest accessories, a decent shield, and you can tank anything as an int priest.
    That being said, that's only any good if you have people to pk with.

But... pk'ing alone / with random parties sucks anyways.