need help with lv 72fp unique

This is a discussion on need help with lv 72fp unique within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; atm im lv 72 with fp+8 hp set, dual we, dual roc, wp, and quest belt, dont got a weapon ...
Page: 1

silverbuffer18

atm im lv 72 with fp+8 hp set, dual we, dual roc, wp, and quest belt, dont got a weapon yet, i got 22gb to spend but not sure what to do, to buy a lbol+0 and a hb+7 or string of skulls and a ii+7, im 60 buff, 12 masters, 3 duff, rest heal, any suggetsions on what i shuld do or if any uniques shuld be replaced/changed?

string of skulls=14gb
    hb+7=20gb
    ii+7=4gb
    lbol=2gb
    prices on only of the items, and got 22gb to spend for weapon/belt or changing unqies

BestSin

what server?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

at 72... and being a buffer, i wouldn't go fp unless u had godly uniques and weapond defenses, i would wait till ur 75, cuz those 15 stat points make a huge difference,

but for your choice, weapon defense is always great, my option would be to save up and get a skelly belt and get an ii +7, or ms +8, preferably ms +8 because there is literally NOONE who uses sword defense, but on the off-note if u stay fullplate u cannot use an ms +8 till 74 or 75

DeHealer

at 72... and being a buffer, i wouldn't go fp unless u had godly uniques and weapond defenses, i would wait till ur 75, cuz those 15 stat points make a huge difference,

but for your choice, weapon defense is always great, my option would be to save up and get a skelly belt and get an ii +7, or ms +8, preferably ms +8 because there is literally NOONE who uses sword defense, but on the off-note if u stay fullplate u cannot use an ms +8 till 74 or 75[/b]
    I'd say get the Sos and the II+7 for now, until u work out ur way for either a skelly or glass belt, dont go for the MS +8 right now, cause it requieres lot of STR, and u will lack the HP stat

ac> ap!

i would agree with camilo and get ii +7 and sos.

Use the extra money on maybe a +2 rebirth ii, a +3 rebirth, or something.... if you really want the AP.

nathan16

ac is more important than ap atm